Opinion Outpost log in

peach6

Their login (and Survey Spot) are always buggy. Usually have to type in my login/password three times before it works.

Of course this is not to be confused with their "flagged for data issues" crap that pops up all the time.

Or the 1/4 of their surveys (approximately)which simply crash and burn before they even make it to your screeen.

All of which is somewhat annoying, but somehow less annoying than the fake invitation they sent out yesterday which read something like "Hey, who likes ice cream? Come take this 500 point survey". Which, of course was "closed"

Yeah, right. :roll:

Is anybody having problems logging in to Opinion Outpost?

not logging in, but when I try to claim my paypal rewards, after I log into paypal via OO, I keep getting a message when I redirect back to OO that my OO account was terminated--even though I still can take surveys, still have the points, still get survey invitations via email etc.

So I emailed them and they said my account was definitely still active. Then one of their surveys ended by redirecting me to surveyspot--which I don't use anymore, but apparently had enough rewards saved up from past surveys to redeem and I had a similar problem when trying to cash out via Paypal. the SS site said they encountered an error and would work to resolve it.

I can log in but when I click take a survey nothing happens I did email them and there reply was to Delete History which I did but still can't take any surveys.I tried calling them but the phone dosen't even seem to be working right.

Whew, glad it's not just me. I go there periodically and click on Take A Survey. So, one loads in the browser box (I see the url it should be) then nothing happens. I mean, it doesn't load. Please not this company too. My biggest money maker (of the cash sites). It's night now so I can't call, we'll see tomorrow.

Whew, glad it's not just me. I go there periodically and click on Take A Survey. So, one loads in the browser box (I see the url it should be) then nothing happens. I mean, it doesn't load. Please not this company too. My biggest money maker (of the cash sites). It's night now so I can't call, we'll see tomorrow.
I called this morning and just had to leave a message to me it seems like when they are having a problem you never get to talk to a real person and then I checked facebook which I didn't think of before and it seems like we are not the only ones having this problem.

I thought it just might be me. I was able to claim rewards last night just to check to see if it would work but no luck with any surveys, I call it the blank death page lol. I know its not clearing cache so not sure what else and neither firefox or ie works so.

Does anyone here use Chrome when doing the OO surveys?

I typically use Chrome. When one of those blank white pages pops up after I click Take a Survey, I look up at the far right end of the browser search/address bar and if I see a little gray security shield icon I click it. A small menu pops up and says something like "Load Unsafe Script." There is something about the stupid script on the OO pages that is preventing them from opening. Once I click "Load Unsafe Script," the normal pages appear. I don't know if the script is actually "unsafe" or not -- I haven't experienced any viruses or anything -- but telling the browser to open it seems to fix the "blank white page" issue after clicking Take a Survey.

Now if I could only find a way to get that annoying, mind-boggling "Runtime Error" page to stop popping up whenever I try to cash out to PayPal, I'd be content!

I'm getting the same blank white pages with Firefox. And when I get them, I use the IE tab extension and switch it over to Internet Explorer, and it makes no difference.

So the problem is definitely on their end, and not a specific browser issue.

Oh, I definitely think that all of the technical issues we all encounter when doing anything on the OO site (including the Runtime Error issues I encounter on every browser when trying to cash out) originate on OO's end and that they are not browser-specific. I don't have trouble with any other site like what I have with the OO site. They either don't have any knowledgeable technical staff to fix these bugs or they just don't care.

I'm just saying that I found a way to bypass the "blank white page" after clicking Take a Survey if I do the surveys in Chrome. I don't know if there is a way to bypass the blank white page in Firefox or Explorer because I haven't tried it yet, but I can bypass it in Chrome by doing what I mentioned in my above post.

I get the blank page too, on my PC (Firefox). But it works on my tablet and smartphone (both Android). Huh.

Edit: Although of course a lot of surveys don't work on these devices because of Flash, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Not a log-in issue, but a cashout one. My primary browser is Firefox. I am able to take most surveys fine using it. But when I went to cash out my OO points, after logging into Paypal, I would get redirected back and greeted with a message that my account had been terminated and that I'd lose all my unredeemed points.

Well, I could still log in and appeared to have an active account, so I emailed customer service who confirmed my account hadn't been terminated and who suggested several steps to overcome the cashing-out problem.

None of the steps they suggested worked. However what did work--and why I'm passing this along--is that when I switched over to IE browser, I was able to cashout without any problems. Now, while I still take my surveys using Firefox, when I want to cashout, I log in with IE.

Huntress -

I've used all 3 browsers on my PC to try to bypass the stupid cashing out problems. Customer service is useless -- it's as if they don't even really read the emails and are trained to just deliver their canned replies, which then leads me to write them back a second time with a much firmer tone, to drive the point home that they are not paying attention. At first, switching to IE worked to cash out when Chrome did not work. And then it didn't, so I switched to a 3rd browser. In fact, Opinion Outpost told me to switch to 3 different browsers to get it to work. :roll: All of a sudden, when the cash-out problem began happening on all 3 browsers, even after clearing caches and all of that mess, Opinion Outpost said to "always use only one browser." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: They can't even get their "advice" straight!

They are a piece of work, that Opinion Outpost. Their site constantly gives people trouble with logging in, cashing out, mysterious/bogus flagging for "data concerns" before, during and at the end of surveys, etc. -- and they do nothing to actually fix the problems, despite repeated emails from people. They either don't have the technical experts on staff to fix these bugs, or they just don't care enough to bring anyone in to do it.