DATATELLIGENCE-did you get this survey

footfree

Why do I keep this company?Not really sure but maybe it's that I get to test products.Last time they sent me a product to test it was Soft Soap .At the end they asked if I wanted to keep the bottle it came in or not ,I choose to keep it and never received my gift code. This time it was for Windex.They sent 2 bottles and no where in the package they sent did they ask for the product back nor did they give me a return envelope.Well while doing the survey they said to return it in the prepaid envelope.I sent them a letter saying they hadn't sent me one and if they wanted me to mail it back they would have to send me envelope otherwise I was keeping it.Plus they said they would send me a $15 gift code in the original invite.I also told them about my last experience and why I would be keeping it if they didn't send it .Didn't say what kind of gc but I'm sure it's for that stupid magazine subscription.I don't read mags I just wanted to keep the Windex.Two of those bottles will last me a very long time and is worth more to me then the mags subscription .Did anyone get the chance to do this survey?Did they send you a prepaid envelope?

So update I wrote to them they said they would respond by Monday and they never did.So I emailed them back and guess what they said I could keep the Windex and I would be receiving my $15 incentive code after finishing the second survey.Well I'm not holding my breathe on that one but at least I got something for my time and effort.