one opinion frustration

peach6

I didn't mind One Opinion until recently I didn't qualify for a lot but every now and then I would and have cashed out a few times but now it seems like most of the surveys on there are from My View and I guess because I belong to my view and always are doing there surveys from there site I cannot seem to qualify for any one One Opinion,I did email One Opinion with my concern and the response was they deposited 1.00 in my account even though that was nice it's not going to help me qualify for other surveys in the future.

It's not just you. I went from cashing out every 3 to 4 weeks to only completing 1 or 2 surveys a week in the last few weeks.

They are working to launch a new website and have ran into some issues.

Remember a month ago when we said our new website would be up in a week or so? Well, obviously we were a little off. However, here at OneOpinion we believe in getting things right the first time. We won't roll out anything unless it is working perfectly and will improve the experience for our members. In the meantime we'll keep you all informed on the changes, but for now continue enjoying the current OneOpinion site and keep your eyes peeled for the updates.

I'm hoping once the new site is up and running they start to get the surveys going at a better pace and knock of the "everything $1" crap. I know they can do better then $1 on a lot of those surveys.

It's funny how some of us have streaks where we get a lot of surveys (for any site) and streaks where we get very few, while other survey takers are having opposite experiences at the exact same time (like in the case of Ipsos i-say, where I used to do really well with earnings and now I don't, while others are earning from i-say regularly)!

In my case, I've only been able to cash out with One Opinion one time in the past because I qualified for their surveys so infrequently. Lately, however, I've been qualifying for more One Opinion surveys (like maybe one survey every other day or every few days) and am only $6 from being able to cash out a second time, which seems pretty attainable at this point. I've also gotten an occasional random survey here and there that has been $2.00, $3.00 or $1.50, but the majority of them are $1.00.

I wish One Opinion would lower the cash out threshold to $10, $15 or even $20 instead of $25.

I have never cashed out with them but I have gotten a focus group and pt from them.I think I have made $9 in 2 months doing their surveys.

• 2 weeks later...

I cashed out 2ce and am not going to start again, takes way to long to qualify for enough to get to $25.00. Although their great for getting back to you and always give you credit when things go wrong without a fight................. :|