Toluna router, not so bad

rtsl35

I never been a member of Toluna surveys, but from this website, they don't look like they have a good reputation and it's hard to cash out. I am a member of SurveyEveryone.com (still haven't cashed out, but so far I've built up alot of money). Anyway, Surveyeveryone routes you to 8 different sites a day (the same 8 always). Opinion surveys by Toluna is the one I enjoy the most of the 8. It's not Toluna that is paying you, but SurveyEveryone (nor do you have to deal with Toluna). Plus, the surveys "Opinion survey" give you, are usually good quality and I like them alot (.75 cents are how much the surveys give you for that router). Now I looked up "Opinion Survey" and I couldn't find it online. However, it doesn't matter to me because they aren't the one's paying me.

Ok right, my point! Well, I'm just saying there is a survey site (surveyeveryone) that re-routes you to a survey connected to Toluna and they have good surveys and the surveys are reasonable. And the qualifying process is easy (after you first sign up-which is weird since your not really signing up to them) <--- it will look like your signing up to ANOTHER survey site "opinion survey" (the first time you register) but your not. Does this sound confusing? :|

Nope, I used to belong to Quick Rewards, and I would get 4 surveys a day from different companies. Then it went to 6 a day. But what was funny is that I couldn't get but about 1 out of 15. It added up VERY slowly. But I think demographics had something to do with it, so others might have better luck than I.