Des Anyone Still Do Toluna?

cricket

I took the last check and ran but didn't cancel. Their points are ridiculous and from what I could see, this group made a mass exodus. Just wondering if anyone stayed and if so, why?

There are some here who are still with them, I'm pretty sure...I'd like to know why as well. Like, do they have something other panels don't?

Once they stopped giving out social points, I found the site to be a waste of time so I cashed out the first chance I could, although without the social points it took forever!!

I've been done with them for at least a year. It took like 3 months to get the last 6,000 points I needed to cash out. They are just ridiculous.

I was with them for a couple years. Never was able to cash out. Had a bunch of points built up then noticed a chunk disappeared. I realized I was being used and saw this was headed nowhere. I forfeited what was left and dumped them just a few months ago. They were a pointless waste of time just as many other sites have become in the last few years.

I quit until they asked if I would like to suspend my account.I was like okay, so if I want to go back I can.Only thing is I dont think I will.Unless they change their ways which I dont see happening anytime soon.

There are some here who are still with them, I'm pretty sure...I'd like to know why as well. Like, do they have something other panels don't?

Actually I only do them through a router. Therefore, I always get my points and never have to contact them. Plus the surveys seem to be very reasonable. They are for .75 cents through SurveyEveryone.com (then again, it says something like "opinion survey" by Toluna). So maybe they are different.

Aside from the ridiculously low paying part of it, the worst thing about Toluna is how long it takes everything to be "verified".

It took me 3 months to get to the 60000 points needed to cash out.... or so it seems. Funny how they managed to find another 13000 points AFTER I already requested payment (and hadn't done any surveys for them since)

Then of course, it took a whole extra month for the check to arrive. Which it finally did, just today.

So now, I guess my options are to forfeit the 13,000 points I have left, or else keep playing their game again, waiting forever for them to verify it, probably actually completing the number of surveys required by the end of June, and getting paid for it by Christmas if I'm "lucky".