opinion outpost-surveys

peach6

Is anybody able to do any surveys it seems since last week every time I log in there are no surveys or I get the response that they have all the responses they need or once in awhile when I do have one as soon as I click on it it says I don't qualify.

Is anybody able to do any surveys it seems since last week every time I log in there are no surveys or I get the response that they have all the responses they need or once in awhile when I do have one as soon as I click on it it says I don't qualify.

peach6 - I have noticed the same thing. Do you think it has something to do with the cookies feature added several weeks ago? I don't seem to qualify for most surveys here lately. I was doing ok. :?:

peach6 - I have noticed the same thing. Do you think it has something to do with the cookies feature added several weeks ago? I don't seem to qualify for most surveys here lately. I was doing ok. :?:

I'm glad I am not the only one.I would always be able to do a couple of surveys a day with no problems.

Yes, I've noticed that there haven't been as many surveys Opinion Outpost in the last few days too -- but that happens to me with every good survey place that I belong to after a while. I always thought it just came with the territory of survey sites. I will go through phases where I qualify for a lot of surveys and can either do many of them in one day, or at least one every day. And then I go through phases where I qualify for nothing for a long stretch of time. Eventually it turns back around in my favor and I start getting surveys again for a while. It ebbs and flows. None of these sites are reliable sources of steady cash. This same sort of thing has happened to me with One Opinion, Quick Rewards, Ipsos i-say, My Survey, etc., etc. There are even some weeks I've gotten 2 or 3 surveys from Pinecone and then two or three weeks go by without a survey at all. Heck, I haven't even gotten my first official Darwin's Data survey to do (I did the profile survey but not a real one) and everyone else has!

But I just made & cashed out $43.50 in only 2 weeks of being a member of Opinion Outpost, and I think that's pretty great! Frankly, it's a miracle that Opinion Outpost only requires 100 points for a PayPal (compared to other sites) and it's a double miracle that those 100 points can usually be reached in a very short amount of time (compared to other sites). I know I can't expect the good luck to last or to be consistent, because other people have to do surveys too.

The thing is, there are tons and tons of people out there doing surveys these days. Hardcore survey people and casual survey takers. Everyone wants to earn money. People hear buzz about great survey sites that actually pay (like Opinion Outpost, despite its many technical problems) and they join and start doing surveys too. Then they tell other people. Sites like Survey Police and Slickdeals help thousands and thousands of people discover the good sites. There aren't enough surveys to go around for every single member of every panel on a regular basis, so there will be phases where we don't qualify for anything or where we sign on at times when there are no surveys to take. Other people will get to the surveys before we do and if the quota is met, we'll be out of luck.

I did manage to boost my 10 points to 45 points by doing a few surveys on Opinion Outpost yesterday, however, so I had good timing, I suppose. Overall, though, I have noticed that the surveys have been less available in the last few days.