What's with this new posting on Tellwut?

greeneyeddevils

I keep seeing this new posting on Tellwut after I do a few quick surveys & it states this

Well done! You've solved all surveys.

Come back soon as new surveys are posted a few times a day or in the meantime, you can browse survey responses and leave comments or create a survey of your own by clicking the Create Survey Button

That's a lie...If you continue to hit the home button more & more surveys pop up...wondering why Tellwut is pulling this crap now? Wondering if they want the survey takers to think there's no more surveys left & to slow down on redeeming rewards..maybe they're losing their shirts with this company...

Any thoughts?

lately i've come across the done screen but if i click home 3 or so times in a row i get more surveys..

This never happened to me-maybe I'm confused about what you guys are talking of. Usually I go on Tellwut and do all the surveys for the day. However, if I go back later, there are NEVER any additional ones/new ones there. Also, I always click on "most recent" is that what you do?

I feel like I'm missing something here.. :?

In the left upper corner of the page there is a HOME button you can click on and it will bring up those surveys that you haven't completed. I see the new look and I think they just spiffied the place up for a change. I like it. I think that you can click on the home button a few times and possibly they have approved some surveys to be taken. Maybe this is why new ones pop up. :?