GTM 255701 80mp's

fiestyvermin

I get this invite and the survey was a HUGE HUGE pain. It was about cameras and taking pictures and it takes way to much time but I eventually get it done. Upon hitting the submit button I am told:

This survey is now closed.

How in the world can a survey be started and then find out when responses are submitted I am told it is closed? Needless to say I sent them a none to nice email and I will probably be forced to go through the BBB.

One thing that everyone needs to realize If any of these companies fail to credit you with a survey and the only way you can get payment is by filing a complaint with the BBB understand that your time is precious and never let it be a request for just the survey amount. Your time and effort are worth just as much and if you are forced to file the company OWES you for that and never let them off for just the survey amount always be sure to include compensation for effort and time on your part.

I took this survey! It was a pain -- lots of grids -- and it took an hour :!:

I got the points for it though. I made sure by checking the dashboard. I would have a serious problem if I hadn't. Definitely talk to them and if they don't give the points just let them know you'll be going to the BBB.

I noticed digital camera surveys in general tend to be very tedious. Sometimes I feel like answering that I don't owe any digital cameras so I can purposely DQ myself...

Well, now they are using the mysurvey templates. So, when they respond back to you, they do not include your original request and then have no idea what it is about. I asked for a copy of my original request or survey number, they email me back the same copy and pasted response. I just sent my 30th email in 24 hours.

I contacted GTM to let them know that they need to credit my account with 80 points. This is the email I got from them today:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request has been solved, PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Thanks for your email and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Hopefully your issue has been resolved.

If you have sent a follow up email, please disregard this email and we will reply to that email.

If you are awaiting credit for a survey you have participated in, please allow 7-10 days for the credit to show up.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know.

Again, we apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

Now that is the whole email no mention of what was done to solve the problem and no mention of what they could have done to solve the problem. I sent them back asking why even waste my time with this email as their is only one solution that will satisfy me 80 market points. How stupid not even worth reading.

I think it's bad business practices to lure you into a survey and then announce--when you're 90% done--that it's either 'closed' or you "don't qualify." A survey should be closed when a sufficient number of people have started it and then re-opened if they don't get enough who complete it.

Also disqualifying questions should be right up front, not 2/3 or more through--it seems most of my 'late disqualifiers' come after I tell them I 'might or might not' or am unlikely to purchase Product X or don't use a particular item. I think that answer in itself provides valuable insight into the product's acceptance, etc. If you've completed 50% or more of a survey, you should get the points--or at least pro-rate the points.

Well, now they are using the Mysurvey templates. So, when they respond back to you, they do not include your original request and then have no idea what it is about. I asked for a copy of my original request or survey number, they email me back the same copy and pasted response. I just sent my 30th email in 24 hours.

They belong to Mysurvey/Lightspeed, so it will take countless emails before they decide to answer you. I've gotten that "your request has been solved" too many times from them when it hasn't been solved. I've done 3 surveys none of which I received points and one was for 350. I gave them 24 hrs to answer or back to BBB. I'm waiting for the points to cash out and I'm finished with them. I'm losing faith and interest in these survey companies that don't pay you for your time.

I called their New York office and got a contact name. i emailed her and within 10 minutes she credited me. i wrote the BBB on GFK and they never responded. I am going right to the State Attorney General from now on.

I called their New York office and got a contact name. i emailed her and within 10 minutes she credited me. i wrote the BBB on GFK and they never responded. I am going right to the State Attorney General from now on.

you got the State Attorney General contact or GTM contact?

A survey should be closed when a sufficient number of people have started it and then re-opened if they don't get enough who complete it.

100 percent agree. I think it should be pretty easy to implement this as well, since their systems can clearly see when the quotas have filled (think OO's telling you the quota is full after filling out all of the demographic questions).

Don't know what the Hell is going on at GTM this week, but it's weird....

There was a whole lot of invites in my inbox today. So far...

3 of them "expired" before I even clicked on them.

One of them was from some drug company who kept repeatedly asking me if I would rather be a hemophiliac and suffer for the next 34 years while injecting myself with their shitty poison, or have a "full life" (presumably no bleeding or drugs) for a lifespan that progressively shrank from 20 to 4 years.

How the Hell do you even answer questions like that?

The next survey was an ENDLESS (as in, well over an hour) mess which seemed like an open invitation/profiler for every corporate spammer on the planet. If this is what GTM meant by their "whole new experience", they can keep it.

And I think I'm done opening their invites for one day........

GTM forced me to contact the BBB because of their REFUSAL to credit these points to my account. Within 2 or 3 days of contact with the BBB they credited my account with 80 market points. In my complaint with the BBB I explicitly told GTM they needed to credit me with 150 points for my effort and emails- a total of 8 emails to them and then having to take time away from my work for the effort of getting them to pay. I have not heard from the BBB but I am sure they will mark it as resolved which it is definitely NOT. I wrote GTM yesterday to tell them that 80 mp does nothing to satisfy me and they need to come off the other 70 points. I doubt anything will happen and total ignorance on the BBB. Waiting on them to find out how they will respond to this lackluster effort on GTMs part. Totally inadequate. If I hadnt made the points I have so far I would seriously consider dropping them but all told I have done very well with them THIS YEAR.

fiestyvermin, at least you got the points you were owed, if nothing else. So at least you didn't lose time and money.

This is exactly what I was talking about with GTM! I have mixed feelings about drop kicking them to the curb because I should have stuck with them until I cashed out for the first time but I thought their points paid less, and I couldn't take their third party affiliates. If they are going to use other affiliates they should at least check them out to make sure they are legit because in reality the third party company represents them or vice versa and in this case they are who they hang out with!

I make boat loads of money with them. I ended up finding the name of a VP after lots of calls, emailed her and got an issue taken care of right away. I don't have many issues, but when I do, they are almost impossible to get resolved.