what if i do hoover the ceiling?

avemaria

just wondering..... because once a year i do :P
they are getting annoying with those questions at least I know what hovering the ceiling means.

LOL!!! I saw those questions too! I guess some people might just click anything to get rewarded....so....

at least we're paying attention!

I actually click one of the ridiculous answers now and then, just for the Hell of it. Drinking soap, visiting the Matrix, measuring antimatter or whatever. Once I did it deliberately in an attempt to DQ out of a pointless survey. Didn't do anything...

I'm not sure what the red herring questions are about. Maybe it's some sort of basic screening to see if it's a human or a bot? If that's the case, as dumb as it is, I'll take it over some stupid "captcha" thing, because nothing's sillier than having to type in made up nonsense words you can barely read .

It is simple. They invalidate so many surveys for so many people, they cannot use that as a criteria to shut off people's accounts anymore or no one will be left. They know the invalidations are fraudulent, so they use red herring questions instead.