Is Mindfield still OK?

rosiesmom

I did a survey for them last month and was to be paid $3. I checked and today it stated that I wasn't getting paid although I did get to the end of the survey and the congrats page. So I have fired off an email to them and will see what they tell me. I won't fool around with not getting paid. I am doing this through Sam's Club. So I will drag them into this too, just to muddy the waters.

I did a survey for them last month and was to be paid $3. I checked and today it stated that I wasn't getting paid although I did get to the end of the survey and the congrats page. So I have fired off an email to them and will see what they tell me. I won't fool around with not getting paid. I am doing this through Sam's Club. So I will drag them into this too, just to muddy the waters.
I quit them a long time ago it would take forever to get paid when I did qualify for one of there surveys.I did a coffee home test and it took 9 months to get the 6 dollars.I had to email them weekly and I would always get the same response that I would get paid when the survey closes.

They are okay. They aren't the place to be if you're looking to make decent money quickly. They don't send many surveys, the surveys are hard to qualify for or fill up before you get to them, and they keep surveys pending for weeks and months. But if you just like taking surveys and don't mind waiting a long while for your earnings then they're fine. Their surveys aren't boring, at least.

I used to like them more when they would credit all of my completed surveys. I also found out today that they didn't credit a survey, which was a follow-up to a product test...How can a follow-up be invalid? :? I sent them an email so we'll see what they say.

I'm on the Sam's panel for them and every time I do a survey for them it takes forever to get the money in my account.I wrote to them about it and they said they were waiting to get their data back from them.I have done other surveys for them and haven't waited as long to get paid.Plus the Sam's surveys dont seem to pay as much.

I have heard that sales are down at Walmart so I'm wondering if it's effecting their Sam's club.At least Sams have started those sales where if you buy a certain something it takes the coupon off at the register if not for that I'm not sure I would shop there much longer.