Ipsos,Valued Opinion and Test spin- not giving points earned

footfree

All 3 of these companies haven't given me my points earned.I have written to them and either get no response or I get their generic response.Then there is they are waiting to get their data back from their client.I wonder why some have their business structure set up that we don't get paid until they do?I believe there are more that pay up front then like ie..Test spin/Valued Opinion who wait to get data back.Oh yeah I almost forgot about Mindfield .So I wont be doing anymore surveys for companies who don't want to pay me what's owed.Plus be assured I will send you emails asking for my payment until I get it.Sometimes I will let it go but to have 3 companies doing it at once which irks me to no end so now they have unleashed the devil.Plus as soon as I get paid that's it I have had enough of the run around.I'm sure there are enough people to fool into thinking they will get paid but I'm at my end.

That's why the only "pending" company I'm with is Mindfield because I like their studies (oh, and they still haven't processed my cashout they said would be processed on Monday morning...). I'm sure some do, but I don't have the time or patience to keep tabs on money from various small surveys.