valued opinions incorrect amounts

avemaria

I noticed that; It is $2 on the dashboard BTW.

Skipped it anyways, as I need less than $1 to cash out and be shed of them.

They wont answer my emails ,wont credit me for a survey done.And their amount differs from mine and wouldn't you know it I have 21.30 in my account.I cant wait to get my last dollar.They really need to get it together .

I get those quite a bit from VO, I am growing very disgruntled and after 4 years it may be time to shed them. The amounts in the wording say one thing and on the same page is something different. I wish they would back track 2 or 3 years and go back to what was. LOL fat chance

they're hiding behind their 'let's wish those in misfortune well' topics on Facebook right now.. if I want to post about something, since they don't allow direct posting, I have to post in that topic and then i'm flamed for being inconsiderate about the well wishing topic.. well where am i supposed to post? i'm not there to talk about the tornado, i'm there to talk about the crappy site and my problems with it.

I'm about to TORCH these freakin' Limeys! I will attempt to call them, if it's worth anything, this Thursday and let them know what shisters they are! :evil: Even if if comes to myself using profanity, IF I get a hold of a living being on the Phone, so be it (and IF they speak proper English)! There are OTHER reasons besides their charging for Amazon Gift Cards (over 28 Days to be credited for a Survey, WELL over a Month to reply to e-mails, et al.) to call these Limeys out!

The best part is that I took a Survey, through them, that was ABOUT them, and have not been credited for it for over TWO MONTHS now. If I DO get ahold of someone on the Phone...PRAY FOR THEM! :twisted:

If they do not reply via the Phone, then whatever 'Huntress' has posted on this Site is an absolute piece of crap...just like Valued Opinions!

I'm about to TORCH these freakin' Limeys! I will attempt to call them, if it's worth anything, this Thursday and let them know what shisters they are! :evil: Even if if comes to myself using profanity, IF I get a hold of a living being on the Phone, so be it (and IF they speak proper English)! There are OTHER reasons besides their charging for Amazon Gift Cards (over 28 Days to be credited for a Survey, WELL over a Month to reply to e-mails, et al.) to call these Limeys out!

The best part is that I took a Survey, through them, that was ABOUT them, and have not been credited for it for over TWO MONTHS now. If I DO get ahold of someone on the Phone...PRAY FOR THEM! :twisted:

If they do not reply via the Phone, then whatever 'Huntress' has posted on this Site is an absolute piece of crap...just like Valued Opinions!

Huh? Can you please tell me what you're talking about--I'm pretty rough on VO--here and on FB as well as email. I never phoned them btw.

nt_eagle -- I think it's extremely uncalled for, unfair and inappropriate to say that if VO doesn't respond to you then what Huntress said is "an absolute piece of crap." Way, way out of line. Why say that to her when she was trying to help?

I have said before and will continue to say that Huntress is 100% right about contacting companies when you are displeased with their tactics (which is what I assume you are referring to). I have given a very descriptive example of how it worked for me with Photobucket. Just because you don't get instant gratification in the form of a reply from VO doesn't mean that they are not listening or that you're not being heard. Sometimes you just have to put the complaints out there and know that you might not get a reply.

Profanity will not get you anywhere with VO. Frankly, if I were VO and you called me and cursed at me I would hang up on you and cancel your account. The key is to be articulate and eloquent, making intelligent, logical points. That is when people listen. Companies don't listen to valid complaints when customers yell and swear.

I don't know what happens on this board when a member refers to what another member said as "an absolute piece of crap," but on the board that I moderate it would mean an instant infraction and possible suspension of membership. Not to mention that saying "I'm about to TORCH these freakin' Limeys!" wouldn't go over well either.

Peace out, everyone!:) I think I'm going to stay on my own turf for a while!

nt_eagle -- I think it's extremely uncalled for, unfair and inappropriate to say that if VO doesn't respond to you then what Huntress said is "an absolute piece of crap." Way, way out of line. Why say that to her when she was trying to help?

I have said before and will continue to say that Huntress is 100% right about contacting companies when you are displeased with their tactics (which is what I assume you are referring to). I have given a very descriptive example of how it worked for me with Photobucket. Just because you don't get instant gratification in the form of a reply from VO doesn't mean that they are not listening or that you're not being heard. Sometimes you just have to put the complaints out there and know that you might not get a reply.

Profanity will not get you anywhere with VO. Frankly, if I were VO and you called me and cursed at me I would hang up on you and cancel your account. The key is to be articulate and eloquent, making intelligent, logical points. That is when people listen. Companies don't listen to valid complaints when customers yell and swear.

I don't know what happens on this board when a member refers to what another member said as "an absolute piece of crap," but on the board that I moderate it would mean an instant infraction and possible suspension of membership. Not to mention that saying "I'm about to TORCH these freakin' Limeys!" wouldn't go over well either.

Peace out, everyone!:) I think I'm going to stay on my own turf for a while!

Thanks so much Sherry! His/her remark about me was uncalled for. I post truthfully about my experiences. I don't question the validity of what anyone else posts simply because I might have had a different experience.

Sherry, you're right that companies are reading/listening, even if they don't respond. In one case I thought a company (not a survey company) didn't read the comments on their Facebook page because I never saw responses from them. I decided to voice a complaint anyway, making sure to stress that I liked the company, I just felt they could improve in a certain area. I gave some ways they could change. Other users seemed to have the same issue since the comment got several "likes". Well, the company must have read it because they deleted my comment within a couple of days. Lol. Not the best response, but at least I know they are aware of the issue.

I'm not exactly sure what nt_eagle meant by that last remark so no comment unless he clarifies.

this was the response

We are sorry for this error. The amount on the left hand sife is always the correct amount, $1.00.

Funny because the amount on the left was $2, $1 was on the right! :P