ONE OPINION SURVEY SITE PROBLEMS

MASPAS252

Be patient. I don't think I got my profile survey from Darwin's the same day I applied. I can't recall. Today is a holiday, remember. I think I got the profile the next day but I could be wrong. In any case, as long as you meet their requirements (which are pretty easy and basic), there should be no problem at all with joining. I did the profile survey, and got the $10 Amazon gift card within a day or two. For some people it may take a week. A friend of mine signed up with then recently and also got the $10 for doing the profile.

As for the regular $25 Amazon GC surveys that Darwin's offers, I still have not gotten one of those -- but I have noticed that plenty of other people have gotten them. There is at least one thread about Darwin's Data on this forum (maybe it is in Rants and Raves) -- you should check it out and see what the other folks from this board said. It could be that I just haven't met the criteria for one of their surveys yet, which is fine, but again, a lot of other people have gotten the $25 surveys and had no problem. So I don't think that Darwin's is bull. You just kind of have to have realistic expectations with these survey places.

Be patient. I don't think I got my profile survey from Darwin's the same day I applied. I can't recall. Today is a holiday, remember. I think I got the profile the next day but I could be wrong. In any case, as long as you meet their requirements (which are pretty easy and basic), there should be no problem at all with joining. I did the profile survey, and got the $10 Amazon gift card within a day or two. For some people it may take a week. A friend of mine signed up with then recently and also got the $10 for doing the profile.

As for the regular $25 Amazon GC surveys that Darwin's offers, I still have not gotten one of those -- but I have noticed that plenty of other people have gotten them. There is at least one thread about Darwin's Data on this forum (maybe it is in Rants and Raves) -- you should check it out and see what the other folks from this board said. It could be that I just haven't met the criteria for one of their surveys yet, which is fine, but again, a lot of other people have gotten the $25 surveys and had no problem. So I don't think that Darwin's is bull. You just kind of have to have realistic expectations with these survey places.

THANKS SHERRY 67 :D:D

YEAH I'LL WAIT AND SEE IF I GET AN E-MAIL THIS WEEK SO I CAN TAKE THE PROFILE SURVEY!!!!! THANKS MASPAS252 :D:D

HEY SHERY 67 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the e-mail from DARWIN'S DATA and filling in all the profile questions which

only took me about 15 minutes for the $ 10. Amazon gift card Not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I guess I'll wait and see if I get any surveys!!!!!! Thanks for the info :D:D:D

HEY SHERY 67 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the e-mail from DARWIN'S DATA and filling in all the profile questions which

only took me about 15 minutes for the $ 10. Amazon gift card Not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I guess I'll wait and see if I get any surveys!!!!!! Thanks for the info :D:D:D

That's great! I think the profile took me about 15 or 20 minutes as well -- definitely not 30 minutes -- and I thought about each question they asked, to determine which side I'd go with. Some people get their $10 Amazon the next day, some people seem to get it in a week. So if you don't see it in your inbox yet, just give it about a week.

That's the extent of my Darwin's Data experience so far -- either I haven't been the demographic they needed for the last survey or two, or their quota may have been filled before I signed up. You might have better luck. In any case, it seems that some people get the $25 surveys soon after signing up and others get them a month or two later. I figure that even if I don't get any $25 surveys it was still worth it to do the profile and get the $10.

Make sure you stay tuned to the Darwin's Data thread - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3666&start=60. You'll see that people have reported when they got their $25 surveys and bonuses and all of that.

HEY SHERRY 67 :D:D

Just wanted to let you know I just got my $10. gift card from Darwin's Data!!!!!!!!!!

Not bad for a 15 minute profile survey. Now we'll see if they send any surveys!!!! THANKS :D:D

So far I got the $10 and 1 survey for $25 I think it was a couple months ago,since then notta a thing.Come on Darwin I'm ready!

Is anyone out there a member of the ONE OPINION survey site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been having problems with it for almost a month knocking me off as "disqualified"

every time I try to take a survey and sometimes before I get to answer a single question!!!!!

I must have e-mailed them eight times in the last month with not one single response!!!!

I also e-mailed SURVEYPOLICE.COM the other day asking if they had a phone number for

them which I can't find. The site was fine when I joined it nearly a year ago and now I don't

know what they're trying to pull with us survey takers. I also noticed that they are no longer

on the SURVEYPOLICE.COM list of survey sites which is where I found them in the beginning.

If anyone is having problems with them please post a message so I know its not just me!!!!

Michael Saracelli E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

MASPAS252 - I have had problems for the last month or so. I don't seem to qualify for any of their surveys. I sent an email --got a quick response. He stated he was sorry I am having so many problems. I was awarded 5 extra points. :o

I don't know if the problems described in the first post are really "site problems," as opposed to simply not qualifying for surveys like you used to qualify for surveys, or the quotas are just filled and therefore you are being kicked out before you answer a question. To me, I consider "site problems" to be technical issues or changes in the accuracy of your earnings, speed of payment, etc.

I've said in some other posts that a lot of sites are going through phases lately in which some panelists are not qualifying for anything (continuously), while others are doing okay. There are simply way too many people doing surveys these days (it's a craze, much like couponing is a craze) and all of the worthwhile survey sites are being promoted on Facebook, on slickdeals, and on THIS very site, etc. Good word of mouth leads to more people vying for surveys. Therefore, we will all inevitably go through phases where we don't get a lot of surveys because other people are getting them. (I just cashed out with One Opinion a couple of days ago, for example.)

There have been a lot of times when I've read people's rave reviews about certain sites and I think they have lost their minds because I haven't gotten a single survey. All of a sudden, I start getting surveys to do from that same place and the other people who were once raving are suddenly saying that they are not getting anything. It kind of ebbs and flows for all of us.

I have said on this site before that when Synovate and Ipsos i-Say partnered up, the number of surveys and PTs I got from i-Say, and the speed with which I could earn enough to actually cash out, both went way downhill. The last time I was able to cash out a piddly $15 from i-Say was in January, when I used to get at least $10 each month from them. However, other folks are dong very well with i-Say. I'm sure that, at some point in the future, things will pick up for me with i-Say again, but right now it's not great. And over at My Survey, since they partnered up with Lightspeed a couple of years back, some of their surveys have lower point values and it takes me longer to earn anything with them compared to what it used to be like. Heck, I'm still waiting for my first Darwin's Data survey (a real one, not the profile one which I already did), while some folks have already done two real surveys -- and earned a $25 bonus on top of that!!

Bottom line -- there are not enough surveys to go around for everyone, and there are too many people doing them!

"Sherry67"] - I agree. There are too many people taking these surveys -- and therefore the odds are against you. :?::?:

I emailed them recently to ask them if the reason I am not qualifying fot there surveys is because most of the ones I get on there are My View ones and I always DQ not sure if it's because I belong to my view well needless to say they never answered my question they just gave me a dollar.

Sherry67 - I agree. There are too many people taking these surveys -- and therefore the odds are against you. :?::?:

car9og -

Yep. I think that's exactly it. Unless there are actual technical problems on a site (which is a different issue), I believe it is mostly a numbers game and a timing game -- how many surveys are there to go around, and who can get to them first.

The survey panels and/or rewards panels that offer surveys like One Opinion, Opinion Outpost, MyView, GTM, Ipsos i-say, etc., etc. probably receive access to a certain 'allotment' of any one survey to make available to their members. It is likely that more than one panel could receive the same exact survey to give to their members, maybe with slightly different pre-screeners in place -- but some of these panels probably receive more/fewer of certain surveys than other panels receive (which would explain why it's easier to qualify for surveys with certain companies more regularly than with other places).

So, Opinion Outpost could get 50 of a particular detergent survey for their members to do. One Opinion could get 25 of that same detergent survey. GTM could get 75 of the same exact detergent survey, etc. Some of the survey panels even 'subcontract' (for lack of a better word) out to other panels, like when the MyView surveys pop up on One Opinion a lot, etc.

As more people do those surveys and the various demos are filled, quotas are met, etc., the less of a chance there will be for more people to qualify. However, often times there are new surveys going up throughout the day. While MyView might not have any surveys to do at 10:00 a.m., there could be surveys available at 4 p.m., and if you get there at the right time -- before the surveys are snapped up -- you can have some success.

These days, there are so many people doing surveys to try to help make ends meet -- and that number of people is growing all the time because of sites like this site and Slickdeals, which specifically talk about the good ones -- that the "success" rate for us is probably going to shift around, and ebb and flow, with each company. We may each have more luck with one company than with another at a certain point in time, and we may not all have the same luck or the same bad luck with those companies at the same time. That would explain why I have decent luck with some companies during phases when others don't, and why other folks have good luck with survey panels when I don't.

It's a numbers game and a timing game, all working within that goal to fill demographics, quotas, etc.