Toothbrush test product follow up survey?

ksedwar

So I have had this toothbrush for longer than what the instructions suggested I would be using it. Once complete you put it back in the box and pre-paid envelope to mail it back to the company. Well, the follow up survey by email has not hit my inbox so I'm not sure if I should wait longer or start calling them. Did anyone else get this and if so did you get the follow up survey yet?

Which company was this for? I'd just call or email.

I think them asking to mail back a toothbrush is kind of gross and weird. They should just let you keep it, it's not like its an LED TV or something.

I think them asking to mail back a toothbrush is kind of gross and weird. They should just let you keep it, it's not like its an LED TV or something.

I agree. Not to mention what some weirdos might do to it before sending it back. I would hate to be the person selected to examine used tooth brushes! :|

GRC Global/ECI is the company name and all they gave was a phone number. I don't want to but I'll probably wait until Monday and then call. I shouldn't have to remind them but at the same time I don't want to get onto some black list for not following through on PT surveys. Most companies are very good with communication. Others not so much. :?

I'm in a toothbrush survey--I don't remember being told I need to mail it back! That's gross and insane! OMG. I'll have to re-read the instructions.....

Did they give you a prepaid envelope or box to mail this bio-material contaminated toothbrush in?

Did they give you a prepaid envelope or box to mail this bio-material contaminated toothbrush in?

Yes both.

I just found my toothpaste PT instructions--thankfully, there is no requirement to mail them the toothbrush back. Just a follow-up survey I should be getting in a week. So I guess my PT is different....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. If you can forgive me, I am brand new to market research surveys and this forum. Can you provide me with the sign up link to this GRC company to test products for extra cash? Thanks so much!

Can you provide me with the sign up link to this GRC company to test products for extra cash?

I don't think that company is a regular survey panel. They use places like Global Test Market, Opinion Outpost and others to host the surveys. Product tests usually pop up just whenever so keep doing surveys and you will run into them eventually.

The only product teat panels I am aware of and are worth joining are BzzAgent and EXPO. BzzAgent doesn't pay you directly. Instead you earn MyPoints that you can cash in for PayPal or trade for gift cards. I have just been accepted for an EXPO product test but haven't received it yet. I think they are strictly gift cards, Visa Virtual E-Certificates and merchandise. Both BzzAgent and EXPO require doing more than just surveys so you need to look into them before joining to be sure you are willing to meet the requirements.

Hi. If you can forgive me, I am brand new to market research surveys and this forum. Can you provide me with the sign up link to this GRC company to test products for extra cash? Thanks so much!

datatelligence but they only give gc and thats if they actually pay.