test womens . pads

1957horses

I opened a survey that wanted to know if I would want to test feminine pads and send the used ones back!!!!!!!!!!........... :o

ARE YOU CRAZY????....................................................... :shock:

bUT NOW THAT i THINK OF IT I DO SEE THEIR POINT........................................ :?

I suppose they want to see just how absorbent that are, if they leak, how long they last next to a womans body.................... :roll:

I opened a survey that wanted to know if I would want to test feminine pads and send the used ones back!!!!!!!!!!........... :o

ARE YOU CRAZY????....................................................... :shock:

bUT NOW THAT i THINK OF IT I DO SEE THEIR POINT........................................ :?

I suppose they want to see just how absorbent that are, if they leak, how long they last next to a womans body.................... :roll:

By the way I declined.................. :?

This is just gross and invasive. I can't believe they would honestly ask that. I thought ksedwar's being asked to send back a used toothbrush was weird, but this makes that seem like nothing at all. There are other ways to test out how well the pads work. And if they were asking this so they could know if you really used them and how many you used, they should just take your word for it.

There are things I would never do for a few bucks and this is one of them.

I thought ksedwar's being asked to send back a used toothbrush was weird, but this makes that seem like nothing at all.

My thoughts exactly but being a man I wasn't sure if I should make that comparison. :shock:

I wonder if it was a typo or not?Did you try emailing them back to ask if they were serious?Kinda makes you wonder if a disgruntled worker did this trying to get back at the company buy sending them this kind of thing.Yeah I would definitely write back and find out whats going on.

I wonder if it was a typo or not?Did you try emailing them back to ask if they were serious?Kinda makes you wonder if a disgruntled worker did this trying to get back at the company buy sending them this kind of thing.Yeah I would definitely write back and find out whats going on.

I deleted it after I saw they wanted the used ones back. I didn't think to do that. I don't even remember who it was from............ :roll:

Unless they send some sort of packaging for biohazard, well, heck, it's illegal not matter what. Someone needs to report them to the postal serivce and the EPA. You CAN'T do that legally!!