Myview down today

rosiesmom

Not sure what is going on, but I have been trying all morning, and I keep getting an error message asking me to try them later. ?????????

Not sure what is going on, but I have been trying all morning, and I keep getting an error message asking me to try them later. ?????????
I am getting the same error

Just sent a reply to them as well. It seems to be up-and-running now. One thing I know for sure, I WILL get a reply from them tomorrow, since Today is Memorial Day! Happy Memorial Day, All! :D

I am just going to use this thread to Springboard off of. I was just trying to complete a LONG survey worth 2400 points on Myview. I had spent 20 mminutes going over insurance related questions, all of a sudden, I was disqualified. I was 2/3 of the way through it. I was so mad this time I actually contacted Myview. I keep complaining about them, but it's liker a train wreck, I just can't get out of it!

I got that 2400 MVP Survey as well. I got tabbed-out like 3 minutes in. MyView has always been good to myself concerning not being credited with MVP's due to problems with Surveys. And, they always reply within a couple of days, unlike other Survey Companies. As long as you described what happened, and how far along you were into the Survey, I expect you will be credited with the 2400 MVP's.

You were right! I was 2/3 through it and didn't expect to get anything at all, but they did check and I received credit for 2400 points. I think I might have to hang around if they are that quick to get onto things. :D

It just happened to me again tonight. I think it was only 400 or 600 points, but still, I finished this one and it just went to a blank screen. I did let them know, not sure that I will get any points for it thought.

I just looked at their rewards and about the only thing I am going to be able to get is a Macys card, unless I keep getting surveys, and then I could get an iTunes card. I used to see Amazon, but it wasn't on the list. I am going to keep looking because they do offer those from time to time.

I just looked at their rewards and about the only thing I am going to be able to get is a Macys card, unless I keep getting surveys, and then I could get an iTunes card. I used to see Amazon, but it wasn't on the list. I am going to keep looking because they do offer those from time to time.

MyView always updates their Rewards/Gift Cards every couple of weeks. They usually announce when they are for a certain GC on their Facebook Site. So, I would wait a week or so. Amazon GC's go quickly at MyView, especially the $50 and $100 ones.

I think there still are Survey Takers out there with some of their 350,000 MVP's from a Product Survey Panel a couple of Months ago that are still getting Amazon and Visa GC's. I was fortunate, and got my GC's quickly after that Panel. :)

I am so jealous because I never get those panels. LOL! But I have had more and more trouble with surveys on their site. I had one today that should have taken 20 minutes and it took well over an hour, closer to two, and then it just froze up. I did let them know, and said I wasn't asking for points, but I should have completed most of it by that point. Seems like this is happening more and more to me on their site. I will be lucky to get a $25 card from them. Oh well.