GRATIS POINTS SURVEY SITE

MASPAS252

Happy Memorial Day people!!!!!!!!!

Listen I joined the Gratis Points survey site yesterday and was wonderng if anyone has

had any good luck with it taking surveys. I completed all of the profile surveys yesterday

which took me almost two hours but I also noticed that it looks similar to the I-POLL survey

site. Just wondering if it's gonna be any good. Any input I appreciate it. THANKS :D:D:D

Happy Memorial Day people!!!!!!!!!

Listen I joined the Gratis Points survey site yesterday and was wonderng if anyone has

had any good luck with it taking surveys. I completed all of the profile surveys yesterday

which took me almost two hours but I also noticed that it looks similar to the I-POLL survey

site. Just wondering if it's gonna be any good. Any input I appreciate it. THANKS :D:D:D

Been at $14.00 for 14 months................ :roll:

Gratispoints is a great site..In the Beginning........ :?

I made a good chunk of cash from them and actually it was so easy (especially since you make .10 cents for every survey you don't qualify for. I would make $1 a day by just that! And there were so many surveys, and they were great! However, oneday my account was frozen and they were gong to shut my account! I even felt something was fishy (and their other site did the same to me)! I'm no longer with them. I don't trust them, at all.

P.S. they are affilated with I-poll and MANY more. Just comapre the FAQ's and you will know right away 9as they all match)! :|

Gratispoints is a great site..In the Beginning........ :?

I made a good chunk of cash from them and actually it was so easy (especially since you make .10 cents for every survey you don't qualify for. I would make $1 a day by just that! And there were so many surveys, and they were great! However, oneday my account was frozen and they were gong to shut my account! I even felt something was fishy (and their other site did the same to me)! I'm no longer with them. I don't trust them, at all.

P.S. they are affilated with I-poll and MANY more. Just comapre the FAQ's and you will know right away 9as they all match)! :|

I FIGURED THAT RTSL35 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed the homepage looks a lot like I-POLL

I joined 3 weeks ago and am currently at 2060 points.

Surveys have been coming in pretty steady by e-mail and

I also check their website a couple of times a day. Hopefully

they don't try that junk about freezing my account after I put

my time in. We'll see what happens!!!!!! TAKE CARE :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

So has anybody cashed out on Gratispoints yet this year?? If so how long before you got your payment?? I already know they are like surveyhead and jd powers, so about the same 4-6 weeks??......................... :roll:

So has anybody cashed out on Gratispoints yet this year?? If so how long before you got your payment?? I already know they are like surveyhead and jd powers, so about the same 4-6 weeks??......................... :roll:

Hey 1957horses. Actually I cashed out with them about 3 times (through paypal) and twice with amazon gift cards. Unfortunately, everytime (no matter which reward I chose) it took FOREVER! After my surveys were finally cleared/accepted, and I "cashed out" it took a month and 1 week! :| And that was when their cash redemption was at $25.00 (really I think it takes two months for a redemption), since you have to first wait for your surveys to become not "pending"-and then the wait period to get your payment. Not to mention, since the redemption is $50 bucks..and they are "questionable"...I quit them.

BTW, I'm the one who messaged you on Tellwut (I'm assuming it was you, since the name had 1957) :D

Hey 1957horses. Actually I cashed out with them about 3 times (through paypal) and twice with amazon gift cards. Unfortunately, everytime (no matter which reward I chose) it took FOREVER! After my surveys were finally cleared/accepted, and I "cashed out" it took a month and 1 week! :| And that was when their cash redemption was at $25.00 (really I think it takes two months for a redemption), since you have to first wait for your surveys to become not "pending"-and then the wait period to get your payment. Not to mention, since the redemption is $50 bucks..and they are "questionable"...I quit them.

BTW, I'm the one who messaged you on Tellwut (I'm assuming it was you, since the name had 1957) :D

O I didn't even see it. I'll have to go back and see what you had to say........................ :P

YEA it's me............... :lol:

No message was there............... :(

No message was there............... :(

LoL...What I ment to say is I recently messaged you. About the survey site Instantcashsweesptakes.com :D

That was me!