J D POWER PANEL LACK OF SURVEYS

MASPAS252

This survey site has slowed down to a crawl!!!!!!!!!!

Two months ago I was getting surveys from them steady and now I'm lucky if I see

one or two in a week!!!!!! I e-mailed Customer Service last night and asked them

where all the surveys have gone and a Joanne Santy comes back with can I explain

myself so we can look into the issue for you. I told her don't play games with me you

know what I'm talking about!!!! This isn't the first time I've written about them on here.

Close to a cash-out if this is gonna keep up I'm dropping them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil:

I'm not with them but whenever I get their surveys through other panels I always groan. They tend to be so boring and always take longer than the stated time.

ha, I agree!

I don't like when other sites route to JD Power surveys, a few of them disqualify way to late into the survey and other times they take forever to complete!

Are you taking surveys on more then one Usamp panel? Being a Usamp panel you need to be sure to pick one and reach your cash out on it before taking surveys on another Usamp panel. Also doing Usamp surveys on one website will decrease opportunities for surveys at other Usamp sites. I've also learned to just work on one Usamp panel at a time because you will get the same surveys on multiple different Usamp panels and that leads to invalids, sometimes when you are sure there shouldn't be an invalid. I got an invalid last week on a free 2 minute sweepstakes survey and I know for sure I had not ever seen that survey before, ever!

JDPower

Only Cash Surveys

BuzzBack

Cashcrate

Speak Up Surveys

Swagbucks

I know there others too.

I finally hit the new $50 cash out this weekend on JDPower and am hesitant to start again. Once I get to the $35 cash out with OnlyCashSurveys I'll have to think hard about continuing with them also. Usamp panels have just been making me feel uneasy and I'm worried they are going to dump me for no real reason. That's fine only I don't want to have to fight for any money I may have earned.

I seem to run hot and cold with J D Power. I will do two, one right after the other, and then nothing for a week or two. It is taking me quite a while to get to a cash out amount. Onlycash is the same, as is Rewardport Surveys. I am trying to keep them going, but it seems to be running thin on surveys.