Tellwut-1 point per survey

ssssurvey

I noticed today than Tellwut is awarding 1 point for a survey. It happened several times and included surveys that had multiple questions. I emailed them to see what was going on. I will bail if this is there new point system. It will take me 10 months to get a gift card at this rate! Did anyone else notice this? :twisted:

Ok....I just went on and got 5 points for a one question survey and then 10 for a multi question survey. This is weird. I suggest everyone check your accounts!

It's the "Best survey" contest surveys. When they have user submitted survey contests they are only 1 point per survey.

Thank you! I didn't notice that when I read the contest. What a joke. Isn't a contest supposed to help you make MORE money? LOL

It's strange. Why a contest survey pays less than a normal survey. They are all user submitted so I have no idea why they are less. Maybe because the winner gets a lot more for winning then they do for a regular submission? That's the only thing I can think of.

Those are really just extra surveys you are still getting the same amount of surveys on Tellwut that you would normally get in a day they are from the best survey and are worth only 1 point but if you think they are taking to much time just skip them I almost did earlier because they were non stop but then I didn't have any other surveys at the moment so I continued 1point is better then 0 points.

Those are really just extra surveys you are still getting the same amount of surveys on tellwut that you would normally get in a day they are from the best survey and are worth only 1 point but if you think they are taking to much time just skip them I almost did earlier because they were non stop but then I didn't have any other surveys at the moment so I continued 1point is better then 0 points.

:( Today I received many 1 point surveys. I would like to skip them. How do you know which surveys are 1 point before taking them? :(

I saw on Face Book that they were doing the 1 point surveys again. I did all that I could do. I got to the "You have completed all the available survey questions and I hit "Home" again and got another 12 surveys and some were for 10 points, some for 5, and other rather longer ones for 1 point each. I not really questioning them as long as there are surveys.

I noticed today than Tellwut is awarding 1 point for a survey. It happened several times and included surveys that had multiple questions. I emailed them to see what was going on. I will bail if this is there new point system. It will take me 10 months to get a gift card at this rate! Did anyone else notice this? :twisted:

Same thing here. Did some surveys this morning and received only 1 points for most. :evil:

Pretty much all they had today. I just spent 15 minutes, got 86 points, which equates to 21 cents, or 86 cents per hour. I hate those damned things. If it's one point, it should be one question, max.

Pretty much all they had today. I just spent 15 minutes, got 86 points, which equates to 21 cents, or 86 cents per hour. I hate those damned things. If it's one point, it should be one question, max.

I totally agree............... :|