Ipoll survey prject from last week

ssssurvey

Did anyone do that survey that you had to do a survey twice a day for a week and got paid $24 if you did 10 of them and $30 if you did all 14? if so, are some of your surveys invalidated in your dashboard? They invalidated like 7 of them. I swear...if they do not pay me on this all h*ll is going to break loose.

I did it. I am thinking that I did it through ipoll. I haven't checked yet, but there were some that I couldn't get into, it said that it was full already. I probably only got 10 of them done and if they don't validate them all, then I won't get a red cent for it. I also will not participate in anything like that again. That would be a total waste of time. Now you have peaked my interest, I am going to go check.

I just checked and by golly they invalidated all of them. I gave them what they wanted and they kicked them all out. I did 14 of them and they threw them ALL out! What the heck kind of survey was this?? I will go to ipoll on this one. I did what I was asked and they don't want to pay for me for any of it! I am so mad I could spit!

I haven't been able to finish 1 out of 36 surveys from ipoll..... :roll: I don't waist time will the poll anymore eather................. :twisted:

This is what I got in response. I responded back, and I will see what they say. I have hundreds of pages of emails. Them telling me 50 times that my survey was invalidated because "your responses were inconsistent with the remaining interviews". I have big plans for whom I am going to send this to. I won't say anything more because I am sure they are reading these posts. This is out and out fraud. These companies may not be accountable to US, but if they are using these results in ad campaigns to say that 99% of people loved the thong plucker, and then using that data in marketing...data that was fabricated....THAT is fraud. That is illegal. I am done with these jokers. They are thieves.

I just checked and by golly they invalidated all of them. I gave them what they wanted and they kicked them all out. I did 14 of them and they threw them ALL out! What the heck kind of survey was this?? I will go to ipoll on this one. I did what I was asked and they don't want to pay for me for any of it! I am so mad I could spit!

Mine are now listed as earned, but no reward yet. Can you let me know if yours were approved?

Mine are now listed as earned, but no reward yet. Can you let me know if yours were approved?

You are correct! Mine now show as approved. Now why were they listed as invalid before? I hadn't even checked until yesterday and then after I sent an email, they were changed. What is going on??

Nothing surprises me anymore. Another survey was also invalidated and that was fixed today. Somebody must have uploaded everything incorrectly marking all earned surveys as invalid.

They did respond and told me that it was on their end and it had been taken care of, I had already checked and it was corrected.