Keynote Connector Surveys?

Huntress

I've done a few of these via Opinion Outpost. Does anyone else have technical trouble with the results not uploading, etc?

It seems every time I complete the survey the upload bar gets stuck on 60-80% complete and won't advance.

Also, these surveys take at least twice as long as they claim in the survey invitation.

The other weirdness is that when you submit your final answer, it defaults to IE browser to redirect you back to Opinion Outpost to record your completion--launching IE automatically instead of using the same browser you took the survey with (in my case, Firefox).

I've done a few of these via Opinion Outpost. Does anyone else have technical trouble with the results not uploading, etc?

It seems every time I complete the survey the upload bar gets stuck on 60-80% complete and won't advance.

Also, these surveys take at least twice as long as they claim in the survey invitation.

The other weirdness is that when you submit your final answer, it defaults to IE browser to redirect you back to Opinion Outpost to record your completion--launching IE automatically instead of using the same browser you took the survey with (in my case, Firefox).

I haven't had keynote survey in a long time.I'm not with OO so not going to happen that way however I'm a member of them directly.How much does OO pay you for them?Keynote pays $10 per survey when you do it direct.But like I said I havent had one in a long time.I did have problems doing it thru them and it usually seemed like it wasn't compatible with mozilla or firefox.I would have to log on thru IE to do it. I just went and updated my profile didn't realize I hadn't done it since 2008.

Just read your whole paragraph about IE and Mozzilla -my husband said it is the way they lay out their surveys and it's not supported by other browsers so if you ever do one directly with them you'll have to open it with IE.

I've never taken a Keynote with OO or any other panel since I won't download software for surveys. But I recall being asked to do an OO survey with an app on my phone and the survey simply wouldn't load. I was wondering how they'd redirect me back to OO...their site has so many technical issues so I assumed it wouldn't work.

How much does OO pay you for them?Keynote pays $10 per survey when you do it direct.

They pay $2-$2.50 usually. OO seems to have a system where they give around the same number of points to all surveys of a certain length range regardless of how much the company directly pays.

Same exact thing happened to me earlier this week only it was through OnlyCashSurveys. Here is the explanation I got and I'm pretty sure I have had OO tell me the same thing about a similar issue.

Dear Member,

Thank you for your email and I am sorry for the issue you encountered.

If you did complete the survey then this will not interfere with your being credited. Sometimes the firms will wait to show credit after the survey has ended and the data has been received. When the data is then passed back to us the system will grant you the credit on your account. It is not the normal way we do it, but again is something on their end. But once again as long as you were a 100% done with it, the credit should appear as soon as the survey itself closes. That should be within 4-6 weeks of your taking it. For your reference, the survey number is ******.

If you need anything else please just let us know.

Boy I sure remember the good old days with Keynote. 3-4 surveys a month, $10 bucks a pop. A consistent money maker. Just had to evaluate websites. That came to a grinding halt a good 3 years ago. Still with them but nary a word sent my way in two years.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I hadn't realized they had their own survey site. Wow $10 each! I think I earned 15-20 points thru OO--which would be $1.50-$2.

I actually like evaluating websites--too bad there are so many technical issues.