one thing i hate more than financial surveys

avemaria

and that's getting the quota full message after you've watched three AMEX commercials and reached near the end of the survey... I hate you OO! but i did write them and they're usually good at adding points if they see you put time in.

Just happened to me with a dvd survey. I was close to the end, answered numerous questions and then answered truthfully about not owning any of the dvd's on the list and as soon as I submitted that answer instead of being redirected back to the OO site for my points, I got the 'this isn't the right survey for you'. After nearly completing the thing yet!!!

Very frustrating. If that was a disqualifying question, it should've been closer to the beginning--like right after age, gender. Not at the very end after wasting my time!

OO is like a really clever horror movie where you can't see the villain about to jump out at the person.. I just can't get a pulse on what they're looking for or when i'll be cut off.. but one thing to their credit, if you've put the time in, write in about it.. if they see you've gone through the survey, they usually will add the points.