Slow ,slow, day

footfree

Is anyone else having a slow day?I mean it's like 4 in the afternoon and I have had only 5 survey invites all day.I cant remember a day like this in long time.

Is anyone else having a slow day?I mean it's like 4 in the afternoon and I have had only 5 survey invites all day.I cant remember a day like this in long time.

I was thinkong the very same thoughts. And also thought about posting..................... :wink:

Been my experience Mondays and Tuesdays are the slow days of the week. Pics up some on Wednesday then I get flooded on Thursday and Friday. Slows again over the weekend.

I noticed the same thing as well. Is it summer fever? :?:

I had so few surveys from OO and iPoll (the 2 sites I normally take surveys thru) yesterday I thought my accounts were frozen because I had accumulated too many rewards or taken too many surveys or something like that. Good to know it's not just me....

Better luck on this end -- I did 3 surveys in a row for One Opinion today ($1.00 each). I have a definite online interactive $30 session set up with One Opinion tomorrow and possibly another one next week. Hugh from One Opinion paid me $10 for the interactive session I did not get to participate in 2 weeks ago (because it was full). I did a couple of surveys for i-say in a row (which is rare these days). I did a few surveys for Opinion Outpost and cashed out again. I did a few surveys for mysurvey in the last few days, including today.

Oh, and Pinecone sent me a $3 PayPal I was expecting...BEFORE they sent me the "order confirmation" or "status" email. Yep, that's right. I got the money before I got the emails to confirm that I was getting the money. Lol. That was a first! As long as the money arrives in a timely fashion, I don't care about the order status updates!

Well it did pick up a little later that night.I got invited to join a group with Gongo's about gum.Now I get to earn AGC monthly.Then I got a $5 invite to do a Livewire survey which I did and finished.I love those 5 minutes isn't bad pay.