Someone Sent Me An Iron!!

rosiesmom

I am not sure who sent it, but I received an iron today via UPS. It was in the original box, all taped up, and no paperwork in it or around it. Who has played this cruel joke on me?! I did a survey for ironing but I was pretty certain to put down that I only iron once a year, and that is under duress! Does someone think that I am going to use this thing?? I will give them a week to contact me and after that, it's for sale on Craig's List! I honestly can't remember who I did the survey for, and why didn't they send me the coffee maker that I expressed interest in?

That's kind of odd. Seems like there would have at least been some sort of tracking email/delivery confirmation along with it.

I got a decent web cam about 3 months ago without notice from a panel. No announcement that it was coming and nothing as far as how/when to use it yet. I really don't need it but if I ever do I'm ready! 8)

i got trash bags today in the mail :/ which was cool honestly because we were about out of them. I'm still waiting for the new car product test..

Got the trash bags too. Was kind of surprised how many they sent.

I keep getting teased with the Gillette mens electric grooming kit. I don't need it I just want it lol. Maybe one day...

I am not sure who sent it, but I received an iron today via UPS. It was in the original box, all taped up, and no paperwork in it or around it. Who has played this cruel joke on me?! I did a survey for ironing but I was pretty certain to put down that I only iron once a year, and that is under duress! Does someone think that I am going to use this thing?? I will give them a week to contact me and after that, it's for sale on Craig's List! I honestly can't remember who I did the survey for, and why didn't they send me the coffee maker that I expressed interest in?

ROEIESMOM,

I have a feeling the iron may be from smartliving the site I referred you to last year. I think they have 4 groups and each group is getting a different item to test. And you don't get the incentive for that 1 month because the item is yours to keep. They sent an email last week saying everybody gets at least 1 product a year, and maybe 2. I had to do a short survey on the item I got last month. I don't want to say here what I got in case it violates the terms... :)

1957 horses I think you might be right! Oh wow, I didn't even think of them. But yep, they were asking all kinds of questions about kitchen items, but I don't remember who it was for. Oh my, so now I have a bright shiny new iron, which will look that way 2 years from now. LOL! Alright, I do have some blouses that could use a touch up, but that means getting out the ironing board, let's see where did I put that thing? I need garbage bags too, too bad I didn't get those!

1957 horses I think you might be right! Oh wow, I didn't even think of them. But yep, they were asking all kinds of questions about kitchen items, but I don't remember who it was for. Oh my, so now I have a bright shiny new iron, which will look that way 2 years from now. LOL! Alright, I do have some blouses that could use a touch up, but that means getting out the ironing board, let's see where did I put that thing? I need garbage bags too, too bad I didn't get those!
I am glad I didn't get that one I think it would be the first time I would have had to lie on a PT I don't even know if I remember how to iron I think my ironing board went out with the garbage at least 20 years ago.I did get the garbage bags though.

I clean homes for a couple of ladies 2 were school teachers .They were in their 60's and they said they would iron every weekend.Then my Mother in-law and cousin in-law both in their 60's and 80's would also like to iron.Once my school teacher ladies asked if I would like to iron for them.I said I dont iron -I like to buy shirts that say wrinkle free or buy fabrics that dont wrinkle just to avoid ironing.Has anyone ever used Downy wrinkle releaser?When I did buy shirts that wrinkled I would spray that on the shirt toss it in the dryer and viola it worked like a charm.I have a iron but I think it's been in there untouched fro at least a few years.

Sell it on ebay or craigslist............... 8)

Where do you mostly get products from? This is one thing I haven't experienced yet, I've had some focus groups and other little projects for incentives but nothing sent to my house to test/eat etc.

Where do you mostly get products from? This is one thing I haven't experienced yet, I've had some focus groups and other little projects for incentives but nothing sent to my house to test/eat etc.

Ipsos,mysurvey,Springboard,and even GTM has sent me PT's to test then I get some from datatelligence(don't recommend them,they send the PT'S but don't pay with incentives like they said they would,oh but if they do pay it's for a magazine subscription,I do them for the PT with the realization I wont be paid ). Pinecone use to but I haven't gotten one in at least a year.Then there's Survey Savvy.There may be other sites but they are far and few between. They just dont send out as much as they use to.

Ipsos,mysurvey,Springboard,and even GTM has sent me PT's to test then I get some from datatelligence(don't recommend them,they send the PT'S but don't pay with incentives like they said they would,oh but if they do pay it's for a magazine subscription,I do them for the PT with the realization I wont be paid ). Pinecone use to but I haven't gotten one in at least a year.Then there's Survey savvy.There may be other sites but they are far and few between. They just dont send out as much as they use to.

That's strange as I have been a member of Ipsos Isay, mysurvey, GTM and Pinecone for a while. I'm thinking it might have something different between the Canada and US in that case.

Sounds like something my Mom would do. LOL

I wonder if I need to use the darned thing and at least be ready in case I get some questions about it. UGH!

YES YOU WILL BE ASKED A FRE QUESTIONS. (sorry caps) but mine, wern't hard, mostly slide back and forth good bad. I had taken pictures of my using what I got but they never asked for pictures................. 8)