OPINIONSITE

1957horses

Anybody ever cash-out with opinionsite??

I know it says 6-8 weeks for a check but seems like forever waiting for my $50.00 check to get here................ :roll:

Nope, never have as yet. But I cashed out on 4-6 with Rewardport Site and still don't have my gift card. Don't know why it takes these people so long to send stuff out.

I cashed out with them once and it only took 2-3 weeks for my check to arrive. but mine was only $10. How did you ever manage to earn $50 with them?!!!!! Nice going!

I cashed out with them once and it only took 2-3 weeks for my check to arrive. but mine was only $10. How did you ever manage to earn $50 with them?!!!!! Nice going!

I had gotten a few that were worth $5-7. And every time I was going to cashout I only needed a few 100 more points for the bigger cashout. Which by all means is WRONG. I took a chance and it paid out, but not going to make that a habit. So I will cash out $10.00 for now on. But since I cashed out, I have only received 1 survey from them since................ :?

Yeah I noticed that I've only completed one survey with them since I cashed out months ago. I thought it was going to be a great site but I must not fit into their demographics anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it says 6-8 weeks for a check but seems like forever waiting for my $50.00 check to get here................ :roll:

I thought they have paypal??? And isn't it suppossed to be quick? :|

I thought they have paypal??? And isn't it suppossed to be quick? :|

Nope just a check.............. :(

I would have rather had amazon.............. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am a member for some time now. In my opinion it is not hard to cash out as long as you visit their site often to check for surveys and respond to invitations they send you. I took two or three surveys with them that were for Amazon gift cards but most of the surveys give points.

• 2 months later...

This site has far more surveys that I quality for than many other sites. I also get a nominal number of points for attempting a survey, and they don't keep you for a huge amount of time when you don't qualify, which is nice. I joined a number of sites at the same time, and only this one has actually paid out in the first month of joining.

• 1 month later...

It used to be that Opinionsite would only send a couple or surveys per month-but with the last yr-I can't go a day without getting an invite-and they usually pay @ least $1 per survey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:evil: Just recently joined. Receive email that survey was available-when clicking on the link got it was closed and the date was 1-6-2012! Then got another email spent over 25 minutes then received the quota full and did not qualify. Did not receive anything! Anyone else experience this? Not too impressed since I only received two surveys and nothing. Are all their surveys Samplious? ( I did receive the pts for joining and completing the profile the night I joined-these two surveys were NOT those)