Did anyone else get this invite from Socratic

footfree

Here is your first opportunity as a Socratic Mobile Forum panelist is to download the Mobile Trends application. The rewards for keeping this app installed on your phone or tablet are $10 a month for each phone and $5 a month for each tablet. If you have the app installed on 1 phone and 1 tablet for a year, you will earn $180 just for having the app! No other interaction is required! You just need to keep the app running for at least 25 days each month. You can download the app by clicking on the following link from a mobile device:

So what do you think of this offer?I was wondering if I should do it.I have 300 minutes per month on my phone and only use about 1 hour every few days if that.I don't hear very many people talk about Socratic .I've been with them for years and haven't had any problems but then again I don't get very many surveys from them either.So anyway, what do you think?

I got several emails asking me download their app, but I don't have a "smart" phone... just a regular cell phone...

My Survey is also wanting me to get their mobile app.

Sorry.... I wish I could--

I think that's the Mobilexpression app that pops up from different panels now and then. I installed it last year to see what it was about and quickly removed it. It's one of those deals where they quietly monitor EVERYTHING you do on your phone. I'm not comfortable with that, especially for $5 a month. I think it's Amazon gift cards also and not cash. I don't do much banking on my phone but do run my banks app now and then if I need to check something while I'm out of the house. I don't like knowing something is quietly monitoring me 24/7.

I think that's the MobileXpression app that pops up from different panels now and then. I installed it last year to see what it was about and quickly removed it. It's one of those deals where they quietly monitor EVERYTHING you do on your phone. I'm not comfortable with that, especially for $5 a month. I think it's Amazon gift cards also and not cash. I don't do much banking on my phone but do run my banks app now and then if I need to check something while I'm out of the house. I don't like knowing something is quietly monitoring me 24/7.

I don't check my bank accounts on my phone plus it's set up under a different email address.I was watching the news last year and they were saying that hackers could be sitting near you and get your info off of your phone especially when using wifi. So I wont be doing that. Well they wont get much info outta me anyway I hardly use my phone.It wasn't my idea to have a smartphone ,my husband thought I might like it to get coupons for the stores I go to .So far it came in handy with New York and Co. I got a coupon off the app coupon sherpa.If you haven't used them they have pretty good coupons.

I bet if you check the Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policy it will say the app tracks your every movement and has access to other personal information...I never download these apps or connect my personal accounts to survey sites.