Pinecone Product Test - Return?!

StilettoSuicide

Hi guys!

Just curious if anybody has ever been asked by Pinecone to return the item they were given to test when they were finished with it? I just did one, got the item, tested it, completed the follow up survey, and at the end they asked me to send back the product. I don't have a problem with it, I just thought it was kinda strange and now I'm curious if this is something they do from time to time, or if they're mad at me LOL!

i have.. they usually give you a box, and even strips of tape to mail it... i had drink flavor drops they wanted back once but i threw the bottles away before i remembered.

Hi guys!

Just curious if anybody has ever been asked by Pinecone to return the item they were given to test when they were finished with it? I just did one, got the item, tested it, completed the follow up survey, and at the end they asked me to send back the product. I don't have a problem with it, I just thought it was kinda strange and now I'm curious if this is something they do from time to time, or if they're mad at me LOL!

What was the test product?! :?

Hi guys!

Yes, it been asked for a few times.

There was a thread here recently about returning a toothbrush. The panelist was sent a prepaid envelope.

I also just completed a toothbrush test, but no request to return it.

I'm so over these research companies requesting test products to be returned; have had a few of those lately.

Now, they did say I'd get a postage paid envelope to return it AND that I'd be compensated if I sent it back, and I was also given the option to say "no" (as in I wouldn't return the item to them). But really, what are they going to do? Repackage and sell the thing? LOL

That toothbrush thing creeps me out, gives me all sorts of Mulder type thoughts :)

Rtsl35 - You know I'm not allowed to tell :) It smelled nice, that's all I'll say.

Now, they did say I'd get a postage paid envelope to return it AND that I'd be compensated if I sent it back, and I was also given the option to say "no" (as in I wouldn't return the item to them). But really, what are they going to do? Repackage and sell the thing? LOL

That toothbrush thing creeps me out, gives me all sorts of Mulder type thoughts :)

Rtsl35 - You know I'm not allowed to tell :) It smelled nice, that's all I'll say.

Never messed with Pinecone RESEARCH and after reading your posts I don't want too!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's stupid asking you to return items you tested espicially a toothbrush!!!!!!!

They probably want to see if you actually received it that's why they're asking

you to send it back. Wouldn't bother with them unless they're rewards were good!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Right, oops! :D

I would like to join Pinecone but cant find a link on their website. Does anyone have a direct sign up link for them?

The only way to join them is if you see a banner where they are excepting new members or sometimes they ask the members to send out referrals.I think that's why most people want to join them they make it feel like a exclusive club,that everyone would like to be a member of.And they are okay but they are not the best survey site to make a lot of money from.

Hi guys!

I believe they want it returned to see how well the bristles held up for the amount of times you were suppost to use it............ :|