come on Univox!

theskyhunter

for being a mostly IT or businees type panel, i still manage to make a little bit of cash from them. have had a few problems with them but still worth staying with em. at least until lately. yesterday i got this invite -

"Survey:  Survey for All-500 Points-MC34619

Length: 15 minutes

Reward Points: 150 points".

well tell me, what do you see wrong? :? yep, is it 500 or 150? the answer is... neither! i only got 100 points after i finished the dang thing! :x i did the this survey inside the time allotted for it. didnt rush it or anything and still got crapped! and right after that i did another survey from them, got 50% of the way thru it and... of course you know what happened. igot informed i didnt qualify for it! :x i emailed them about my displeasure and im waiting for them to probably give me some generic excuse. like i said before in another post, im really getting tired of it all, ready to just quit entirely doing any surveys. :(

This happens all the time. For example Click on a survey worth 4 or 500 pts and watch the figure change to 50 or a 100pts before the page redirects... It's a complete lottery!! I have managed to cash out once but I only go to this panel if my usual ones are dry.

I have cashed out once and I can't qualify for anything since. I think I have had 2 out of 20 with them. Not good and may be saying goodbye to them.