Keynote

footfree

So today I got a invite.Wonder if it's because I updated my info after 5 years?It was for a cruise line (had to evaluate site)which I had to sign up for just not pay with a credit card.And wouldn't ya know it not 5 minutes later (after the survey)I get a email from them saying how I joined.No big deal I would like to take a cruise and $10 for 30 minutes wasn't bad.I know some have stated that they don't want to run the add on to their computer but I have never had a problem with it.So I guess updating sometimes works with certain sites.

I know some have stated that they don't want to run the add on to their computer but I have never had a problem with it.

There is nothing "bad" or malicious about the Keynote Connector. The only time it is activated is if you allow it to run during a survey. Once the survey is done and the information uploaded to Keynote it shuts off. It's not tracking you, doesn't run at startup in the background or as a hidden service.

The are some complaints about it though that are discussed in this topic. As far as I know everyone does get paid. It's not a good feeling when unexpected things happen though.

yeah i have no trouble with keynote other than the fact it resets the images i have on my desktop and doesn't uninstall itself after i'm done.

i just did the same one from Keynote on the cruise website.. problem is i can't tell if it went through or not because there was no screen saying it did.. the connector just shut down on me and i got the microsoft message asking if i wanted them to search for the reason. I tried to enter the email link again and it took me to Ipoll home page.. which is odd because this isn't linked to Ipoll..

At the end it went to Ipoll for me also and asked if I wanted to join and I x'ed out.Try writing to them I remember a long time ago I was doing a survey for them and I couldn't finish ,I wrote to them and they paid me anyway.However in your case I think you did finish.

here's the link to ask them [email protected]

i turned on the computer today and before anything else appeared i got a popup saying the keynote hadn't received my results and would i like to connect and send them.. so i did and it went through.. so they didn't get them yesterday when the connector just froze.

i turned on the computer today and before anything else appeared i got a popup saying the keynote hadn't received my results and would i like to connect and send them.. so i did and it went through.. so they didn't get them yesterday when the connector just froze.

Good glad it worked out for you.I couldn't imagine doing all that for nothing.

My Amazon code was sent to me this evening for the cruise website survey.

i forgot to post about this but i got paid as well for the same thing