Points mysteriously appeared from OO

mccfan2

I just checked my OO dash and noticed I had 50 more points than I did when I logged in earlier. I checked my history, and noticed 50 points were deposited in to my account yesterday - not from a survey, game, or anything. No reason given.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? I know they've been having to manually credit me points lately for some surveys I've completed due to errors on the OO site (quota full, survey closed, etc. after completion), but this was a nice, unexpected surprise.

Yes, I had something similar happen yesterday I think--I noticed 25 additional points were credited but I believe there were survey numbers attached to the points. I assumed it was because I had reported technical problems in trying to submit some surveys after completing them or because a third party survey site had to release points from a prior survey I had done.

I know in the past my account would occasionally show as survey 'completed' yet there was a delay in issuing the points.

If you got them too, maybe it was a bonus. I hope it wasn't just an error and we'll lose the points later!

The exact same thing happened to me a couple of months ago -- 50 points appeared in my account, with no survey number attached and no explanation.

I didn't ask what the points were for. :wink:

You sure you didn't complain about anything because 50 points is there common settlement amount if you get screwed out of a survey you actual completed but got redirected saying you didn't qualify.

You sure you didn't complain about anything because 50 points is there common settlement amount if you get screwed out of a survey you actual completed but got redirected saying you didn't qualify.

Uh, I think you mean 5 points. 5 points = $0.50 on Opinion Outpost. 50 points = $5.00. Each point is $0.10.