Ipoll cash out

phoenixlady2

I have eventually reached the $10 needed to cash out at Ipoll but I do not know how! I am not very computer literate so please be patient with me. I am scared to do the virtual visa cards because I can't deal with complicated online issues and worried I will lose my money. I prefer to do pay pal and trying to cash out but getting nowhere!

I have eventually reached the $10 needed to cash out but I do not know how! I am not very computer literate so please be patient with me. I am scared to do the virtual visa cards because I can't deal with complicated online issues and worried I will lose my money. I prefer to do pay pal and trying to cash out but getting nowhere!

You need at least $50 to cash out with PayPal or Visa Promo Codes.

sadly there isn't really anything available of worth at the $10 level.. take a look at the catalogue here

https://www.ipoll.com/reward_catalog.php?type=reward

then select via the drop down menu for which dollar amound and it'll tell you what's available at each level.

I think Paypal is only at $35 right now.. Amazon is the most valuable at $25

There are many more viable options at the $25 level than at lower levels--in addition to amazon: a CVS card, a Kmart ecard, TJ Maxx and Marshall's.