BzzAgent

phoenixlady2

Any advice regarding this company? I joined them last night and they have just asked me to link my account to mypoints. How does this company pay? Anything I should know?

they basically have you test things and then you have to write reviews that are posted on Amazon and the like.. i got few coupons for Fage yogurt and they just sent me a battery operated razor to try.. supposedly the more active you are the better tests you get.. i haven't really done anything with them yet though.

plus if they dont like the review of the product they say they wont pay.Or it use to be that way I quit them many years ago.To much work for to little reward.If you want instant money then I wouldn't mess with them.

Have you signed up at Darwin's Data?If no then I would.It's not cash but AGC at least that way if need groceries or soap or whatever you could get it there.One Opinion has asked me to do surveys here lately that pay into my Paypal account and I even got a $25 focus group with them.You have kids right?There are a few good sites for people with kids thing is though dont expect to get paid right away.Try these kidzeye,teenseye but they will send you papers to sign saying it's okay for your child to do surveys at least they did when I signed up.Then there's parentspeak I have done a couple of focus groups with them and made good money.But it takes awhile for them to add up.

Here's another one that pays pretty good and fast http://panelpolls.com/account_balance.p ... my_profile

Really none of these sites pay ultra fast but it will add up - if I had to put a time on it it'll take at least a couple of months of doing surveys for it to add up

i'm just conflicted about it because i don't like these kinds of reviews on Amazon.. i like honest reviews.. i hate their Vine program where people are given free things and they compete to see how good their reviews can be..

I've had a good experience with BzzAgent so far. You don't have to post positive reviews just as long as you are honest and constructive with the feedback. Posting reviews like "This is great" or "This sucks" with nothing backing up either claim and they will reject the review. The first PT I got from BzzAgent was totally lame and I let them know in the three required reviews on the BzzAgent site, Twitter and Facebook. You have to submit multiple reviews but I have never spent more than a few minutes on each one. You also don't have to accept the PT invite if you think the item isn't worth your time giving feedback on. The mypoints.com points add up and there is a PayPal option.

• 3 weeks later...

I joined BzzAgent a few months back and participated in two campaigns (one for makeup, the other for insoles) already. The mypoints sponsor is alright but since signing up, I've received a number of e-mails in my inbox sort of like the ones from Inbox Dollars. The only difference is not all of the e-mails are the paid kind, just offers that require you to sign-up and buy something in order to get more points.