How is Global Test Market's customer service?

rtsl35

I am not sure but I don't think they have a good reputation out there. I have had no issues yet, but it looks like people on here are starting to walk away from them. I have emailed other sites and some of them have yet to ever respond, even after months of waiting.

they're probably the worst i've come across as far as being responsible and professional about getting back to you.... right now they're on an endless cycle of sending auto replies.. they seem to do this a few times a year.. it's like they go on vacation and turn the auto reply on..

they're probably the worst i've come across as far as being responsible and professional about getting back to you.... right now they're on an endless cycle of sending auto replies.. they seem to do this a few times a year.. it's like they go on vacation and turn the auto reply on..

LoL@auto reply. Well that stinks! I'm having a problem because I'm trying to re-join (I was once a member but quit) and now it's saying my account is already active (but..it's not), lol. I don't know, I will just try the "forget my password" and see what happens if/when I sign in.

They're really variable, but they do respond, for the most part. Sometimes it can take so long you forget what you emailed about, other times it can take a day or two. Then they send a "Did we answer your query satisfactorily?" type email. They're fond of auto replies.

As far as getting issues resolved, it depends on who in particular responds but they tend to be stingy with giving points for errors on surveys.

Each of us will have a different experience.I really for the most part haven't had to many.Plus when I do contact them I may or may not get a response.If I don't get a response I recontact them.If they give me a auto response reply I will email them back and let them know it's not an acceptable answer.When I do this they seem to work things out with me.

They don't exist in my case...I've been trying to get a cheque in the mail from them...contacted them a few times...got the usual computer response & no real person ever gets back...does this company even have a phone # to call so maybe we could talk to some human? Anyone know their phone #?

They don't exist in my case...I've been trying to get a cheque in the mail from them...contacted them a few times...got the usual computer response & no real person ever gets back...does this company even have a phone # to call so maybe we could talk to some human? Anyone know their phone #?
This is the number I have (206)315-9300 I haven't used it in a long time I hope it works for you.

Thanks Peach...

So I call the number & get some recording telling me If I'm a member of GTM to contact their customer support team online..

then the phone just hangs up on me...What a bunch of crap..wow this company is really pissing me off now.. :evil:

Each of us will have a different experience.I really for the most part haven't had to many.Plus when I do contact them I may or may not get a response.If I don't get a response I recontact them.If they give me a auto response reply I will email them back and let them know it's not an acceptable answer.When I do this they seem to work things out with me.

lol yea that is a good idea. I recontacted them two days later and they responded within minutes!