Rewardport.com takes their time

rosiesmom

I cashed out with these people on 4-6 for a $25 iTunes card and have received nothing about it from them. I have now emailed twice. I thought in 8 weeks I would have it. Have any of you had issues with them over this? This is different than Rewardport Surveys. I am fed up with their site!

They're part of the uSamp site family so it seems normal to me. Normal as in, they can take longer than their already long 4-8 weeks.

UGH! I am not doing any surveys for them now and will no longer click on their emails. I think I will wait until I get the card code and then dump them for sure. That is ridiculous.

ive been emailing i think about 6 or more times about 2 $10 amazon gc's. since the middle of last year. and i havent heard a word from em. nor have i gotten the gc's yet. GRRRRR!! :x

Great... I have been doing their clickthroughs for about a month now. I only started because of the sign on bonus and I thought it would be okay since they are with Usamp but it sounds like I may have made a mistake. :|

Great... I have been doing their clickthroughs for about a month now. I only started because of the sign on bonus and I thought it would be okay since they are with Usamp but it sounds like I may have made a mistake. :|

It used to be around 4 weeks and I had my reward. I think I am going to have to go to the BBB on this. I hate to bother them, but I want that darned card based on the fact that I did the work, and I want the stinking card. This is ridiculous. I guess I will do one more email and then let them know that I will go to the BBB next. It says "Redeem" on my history page, but there is no way to redeem it. I am going to try one more time and then be done with them. I have already racked up 1,000 points towards the next reward, but I am now deleting all emails from them.

I decided to go for it, so this is what I sent this morning.

"I have sent two previous emails regarding a reward that I earned. It has now been 10 weeks since I cashed out for a $25 iTunes gift card. I have had no response from you regarding this. I think I have been more than fair with your company. I can only assume at this point that you are not going to send it, and after speaking with others, I find that some have been waiting for over half a year for their rewards. That distresses me more than I can tell you because I did the surveys and clicked through the emails in good faith. At this point, I feel that you have failed to show good faith in at least responding to my emails and inquiries. I will wait 48 hours and will then go to the Better Business Bureau. I will also visit other sites where people discuss this and will let them know what I have had to go through. I deal with quite a few survey companies and although there are problems across the board, this is the worst that I have ever encountered. I am no longer clicking your emails. I am not going to cancel my membership until this is resolved. I hate to take this to an attorney over $25, but now it has come down to principles. I can guarantee once I post this on some of the sites, others might be taking this on as well."

I am speaking with an attorney today as a matter of the fact and I will go over this with him. I am really getting fed up with this. I just want to know if I am getting the reward, and if not, why not.

I decided to go for it, so this is what I sent this morning.

"I have sent two previous emails regarding a reward that I earned. It has now been 10 weeks since I cashed out for a $25 iTunes gift card. I have had no response from you regarding this. I think I have been more than fair with your company. I can only assume at this point that you are not going to send it, and after speaking with others, I find that some have been waiting for over half a year for their rewards. That distresses me more than I can tell you because I did the surveys and clicked through the emails in good faith. At this point, I feel that you have failed to show good faith in at least responding to my emails and inquiries. I will wait 48 hours and will then go to the Better Business Bureau. I will also visit other sites where people discuss this and will let them know what I have had to go through. I deal with quite a few survey companies and although there are problems across the board, this is the worst that I have ever encountered. I am no longer clicking your emails. I am not going to cancel my membership until this is resolved. I hate to take this to an attorney over $25, but now it has come down to principles. I can guarantee once I post this on some of the sites, others might be taking this on as well."

I am speaking with an attorney today as a matter of the fact and I will go over this with him. I am really getting fed up with this. I just want to know if I am getting the reward, and if not, why not.

You go girl, good letter..................... :D I hope they respond soon. We make 1 or 2 mistakes and they disqualify us, they fart around so much and waist so much time trying to get what we work for................. :x

Oh my gosh! My atty wants a crack at them if they don't pay me quickly. How much quicker does he need? I did ask him that and he just raised an eyebrow at me. He said that in 48 hours to go ahead and contact the BBB and give them a couple of days and then if no action, he will start with the letters and we don't have to ask for just what I am owed, attorney fees, etc. Hmmmm, wonder if this is a can of worms that I really want to open. Oh, I just don't kn.....sure it is!

Oh my gosh! My atty wants a crack at them if they don't pay me quickly. How much quicker does he need? I did ask him that and he just raised an eyebrow at me. He said that in 48 hours to go ahead and contact the BBB and give them a couple of days and then if no action, he will start with the letters and we don't have to ask for just what I am owed, attorney fees, etc. Hmmmm, wonder if this is a can of worms that I really want to open. Oh, I just don't kn.....sure it is!

Altighty! you go for it. i wonder if we can get some kind of class action suit going. something to think about maybe. :idea::?: ive been doing both Rewardports, the GPT and the regular survey site. the GPT is the one im having so much of a problem with. well really some with the other also, but only as some have mentioned, with being dq'd so much. i wish you well in getting what you deserve. looks im going to have to do the same thing .

I checked with the BBB and this company gets an F. They seem to have some problems with delivering their rewards. They do stipulate that it takes from 8-12 weeks to receive the reward, but they also state that they have to receive the funds or whatever from their advertisers. WHAT??? I am going to go ahead and file it, mostly because I have emailed them 3 times in a month's time and no response. Not sure about a class action suit, I will ask my attorney.

well i tried again 2day emailing them about my amazon gc's. looks im going the route of the BBB for sure if i dont hear anything again from them. i went back to the site and looked on my account and it says the redeemptions are STILL "pending". "pending" on what is what i asked them. my gosh the redeemption was on 4-5-12 and the 2nd was on 2-3-13. whats up with that. i went to the Q & A section and take a look at this.

"Question: I have not heard back from member services via email yet?

Answer: We do our best to respond to users as quickly as possible, but our inbox is full and it takes time to get back to every email individually. We do not have any auto responders and if your request is about redemption status and we don't have any additional information to offer, you may not hear back from us."

does anyone understand the lastpart? :x what more info do they need for gosh sakes!!! :evil: id pull some of my hair out, but i aint got much left! :D

Yep, I am beginning to smell scam on this. When I chatted with my attorney he said to give them the full 12 weeks, although I did explain that some people have waited almost a year or past that. Then I can try the BBB first and if they can't get anywhere I will have to go the full attorney route.

Aaaaand, just when you take action, things start happening. I contacted the BBB on Sunday and today I received my iTunes card in the mail. I haven't even heard from the BBB as yet! This took right at 12 weeks. Ridiculous, not going to click on their emails anymore. Done!

• 3 months later...