How is it possible for surveyspot to sink any lower?

bozeman

I dumped them a while back but still get updates for their occasional 3 dollar ones.

I check them out again today just for the heck of it and this is what was offered to me.

a 20 point survey for 30 minutes. Oh wait, because i am a loyal member they are gifting me 30 bonus points. I have never seen a survey lower than 50 points ever, but now they are trying to use trickery?

Pathetic Surveyspot. Years ago you used to be the best.

Stay away my friends. Stay away.

50 points?! That's high for them now--I received an 14-minute, 8-point Surveyspot invitation in my inbox--needless to say, I immediately deleted it!

They sent out an email awhile back saying they 'heard' us and would start rewarding points again. (I guess they were hoping we'd complete their surveys out of general altruism before that--or maybe they just thought we were stupid). But the points are so low, they may as well not have even bothered changing the policy.

The only way to get them to reward us with a decent incentive is to simply not do the surveys. Eventually they'll get the message.

btw--I also signed up with SS many years ago when they were a fairly decent survey company. Then I start getting email invitations that said 'huge rewards' or 'get rewarded' (no points mentioned in the invitation) but when I completed the surveys the reward never appeared-- I suppose what they meant by 'reward' was a 'sense of accomplishment' Or that ridiculous 'influence the future' or whatever it was. So I stopped doing the surveys entirely. I guess enough of us did because they finally relented and began giving out points again. Just not nearly as many as they once did. I think they are testing our lower limits. If enough of us refuse to be insulted by falling for the low points, then they'll have to increase them.

I stopped doing SS surveys about the time they switched to the 1000 point=10.00 at a penny a point thats pretty sorry of course with amazon on myview being 33950 my calculator shows that conversion as being 7.363 e-4 ie 25 dollars divided by 33950. I am surprised the SS has not dropped Opinion Outpost from 10cents a point yet not trying to give them ideas. But with OO being so much higher and the cashouts that much faster.

My very first survey company was them and that was about 9 years ago.They were one of the best companies.But with the economy and everybody and their brother doing surveys they went downhill fast.I believe companies give points because most people wont do the math to see how much they are really being paid.So please people take the time and know how much pay they are offering or they will never change.

Survey spot getting real desperate. It's laughable now actually.

I have been sent 3 emails today for surveys.

They said they were worth

I clicked just to see and the surveys themselves were all for 50 points but they decided to give me the thousand plus bonus points if i qualified. Think i qualified? LMAO

Got a few more 12 point survey today (30 minutes) They rewarded me with 2 bonus points (2 cents) because i am "valued member"

I wrote to them asking about this ridiculous payout. Will keep everyone posted what the response is.

Got a response. lol This is BS. I have taken pointed surveys there for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes in the past year. Not to mention you get a ton of ones for 30 minutes + at 50 points. So they obviously figured out nobody was taking them so they tried this con with "bonus points" things. So now they are offering up these 8, 12 and 15 cent surveys that say 20 25 minutes but are actually 30 minutes.

Thank you for your feedback. Before, we only awarded for surveys over 30 minutes long. For surveys 30 minutes or longer we offered at least 100 points. For any surveys that were shorter than 30 minutes, we offered a prize draw entry, but no points. We are doing our best to limit the 0 points surveys we offer. The lower amount survey invitations you are seeing are those shorter surveys that would not have offered any points. We are sorry if it caused some confusion.

Best regards,

John