Eye Surgery Discussion for 50.00

fiestyvermin

I am copying the email because I am skeptical of this one:

You recently took part in a survey inviting you to take part in our online focus group about eyesight.

We are please to inform you that you have been chosen to take part.

The discussion starts at 10AM EST so please login and be ready to start at 9.50AM EST.

Join the discussion here:

http://www.tqual.co.uk/group/register.p ... 808&h=1611

And don't forget, you'll receive fifty dollars as a thank you for taking part if you complete the group.

Best wishes,

Tqual

Has anyone completed this or know anything about this company or done anything with them before? I completed it took over 60 minutes but at the end it asked for paypal email and after that the rest of the words were in German. I used a translator to figure out what they were saying but I am curious if they are legit or not. Thanks for replies

Does anybody have any idea on who I contact to find about getting paid for this or if they will? I have emailed but its possible they sent to my spam and who knows. But if anyone has any ideas on who or even any if information on getting paid i would appreciate. Thanks

i'm not sure about it... i saw the link you gave and all it asks for is your name and email.. try their contact info at the bottom?

i put in a fake name just to see what page it would take me to after answering that i did the panel and it just said 'thank you for doing the study, your payment will be with you soon.

I did the survey/discussion. I have never heard of this panel before, but I decided to do it anyway. It was pretty interesting and I filled out the form for payment, which I received today ($50 via PayPal). So my experience was positive.

That is great to know and thanks for sharing the info. I was the same way having never heard of them and I really enjoyed the discussion so It was time very well spent. I put in my information at surveys end but knowing nothing about I was playing a wait and see. Its good they paid you at least they are paying so.

A Google search found the following information on the aqr.org.uk site. Looks like a small UK outfit.

TQUAL

Thompson House

Dolben Street

Southwark

London SE1 0UQ

Telephone 020 3176 0715

Email [email protected]

WebSite http://www.tpoll.com

Qual Researchers: 3

Total Researchers: 13

AQR Members: Alexandra Clark, Stephen Mellor

HI Folks, I'm new here but wanted to say hello and chime in.

I was always surprised at how focus group people could be one person. They could do all the stuff, but maybe had a small presence online. More like a consultant. But when I did focus groups for them, online or off, I got paid.

It was always a good faith thing.

I googled them too and to me they look like a run of the mill focus group company. The website is sort of average, but then so are the others.

IF it were me, and I got contacted by them, I'd probably not worry about getting paid. I never got stiffed in all the groups I did in my life.

Hope that helps.

But yes, they can be one guy, or 3 people with a website and a small office. It's more their expertise at doing the research that counts.

I got paid by them and was very happy to make 50 for an hours work. It turned out very good and they are definitely legitimate if anyone else wonders.

I live in California - did the focus group and got paid by them. This particular focus group appeared to be aimed at US consumers, so that why the recruited from the US.