Onlycashsurvey changes things again!

nybabe58

They did it again. Even though on their homepage it says $35 redemption amount now its $12, $15 and $50 and $50 is the only amount for Paypal and other $50 choices. Before there was the $35 option and now that is gone! It takes 5 wks approx to get funds released and into paypal and now its even harder to accumulate any amount of decent funds. The lower levels give you crap also...Magazines etc. :roll::x

I'm not surprised. Usamp is changing them all to $50. I should have been trying to hit the $35 mark at OCS. I'm just a few $$ away and now it will take a few weeks minimum to get to $50.

iPoll just did the same thing. Just a few weeks ago they had $25 minimum for Visa Promo Codes and Paypal. Now the minimum is $50.

We just can't win with these companies. OnlyCash used to be good, not great, but good. So I didn't cash out in time it looks like. Why do they even offer those stupid magazines? Who really takes those as payment?

Looks like I got my $35 cashout processed just in time then.... took them forever to "verify" it as usual, but at least it went through before they raised the bar to $50.

If that's the case now, I'm probably done with them. Takes too damn long to get money from them as it is.......

I have $10.95 with them. They raised the $10 cash out to $12, and it is for a stupid magazine. So now I have to stay longer to get the $50 payout. Didn't I read once that these companies make up to $12 for a regular survey and they pay us up to $2.50 for it? I read that somewhere and so I am not sure why they can't offer more and pay quicker. I am not liking this new change and it isn't one that I can put up with.