Pinecone dont qualify?

footfree

Got a survey today I was trying to do it and it said I didn't qualify .When did they start that?I thought I read here where someone else said that that had happened to them.Seems strange not to be able to qualify for Pinecone they always seem to know my qualifications, strange indeed.

I've never been DQ'd on a survey. I find it interesting that this is happening to people since I thought Pinecone only sent you invitations to surveys they determined you already qualify for.

I haven't seen a formal d/q notice yet from any survey Pinecone sends me. But I have noticed, that a few have taken less time than normal and I don't receive a reward notification afterwards, so perhaps I was d/q'ed from those without getting a 'sorry you're not unqualified' notice.

are you getting this directly from Pinecone? i know when i get their surveys through OO i screen out most all the time.. but never from one sent by Pinecone.

Yup it was from Karen herself.I'm not with OO.Plus the last survey I did for them was on the 14th and I havent been paid.I don't think they pay people on the weekends anymore either.