ipads on Ipsos-isay

phoenixlady2

I noticed sweepstakes entries and prizes on many of these survey company sites. Do people actually win them? I am a little suspicious when they say people are entered to win prizes..Is there evidence that people actually do win these?

i'm not sure how to tell but i don't think they would be so stupid as to commit such a fraud.. they have hundreds of thousands of members and all it takes is one of them to call them on it drawing an investigation into where these prizes have gone.. if it was found to be fraudulent the site would likely be shut down.. i know i saw someone on one of the FB pages comment about winning an Ipad once.

I think I remember someone once posting in the Survey Incentive section here they won from Ipsos.That was the only time I ever heard of anyone winning from them.

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed sweepstakes entries and prizes on many of these survey company sites. Do people actually win them? I am a little suspicious when they say people are entered to win prizes..Is there evidence that people actually do win these?

never won anything from any company..at the same time i never complete a survey for just a SS entry. if i get one for failing a survey then so be it but given the sizes of panels i dont expect to ever win one of these.