Can you login to Pinecone?

StilettoSuicide

I've been having problems logging in off an on for a while now. A few weeks back I couldn't login, so I emailed them and of course their customer support suggested that it was an error on my part. I don't know how, but somehow it got fixed and I was able to login and complete 1 of the 4 surveys I had missed out on because of this problem. I got an invite this morning and am back to having the login issues again. I'm not having problems logging in to ANY other site, but after submitting my details to the Pinecone page it just sits there "thinking", and it's making me crazy.

Is it just me? This sort of thing drives me nuts because I only have 2 days to complete the survey, I'll be lucky to get a customer support response within that time, and usually their responses are usually "helpful tips" (like, clear your cookies) that I've already tried with no success.

does it happen with just general logging in?

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/PersonalHome/Login.asp

or is it in redirecting back to the site after a survey.. or submitting the survey i should say as it doesn't go back to the site itself.. i haven't had one of their surveys in a few weeks so i can't test it but i'm not having trouble logging in to the link above.

General logging in. I hit the "login" button and nothing happens. It's weird because I can literally login to every other site that requires it, Pinecone is just not cooperating. It'd be nice to hear if anyone else is having the same problem so I can mention that in our back-and-forth emails.

I use IE and I don't usually have any problems logging into them. I had one a couple of weeks ago, and got my payment into my "account" within 3 days or so. I haven't tried logging into their site without having a survey ready for me, not sure if I could get in or not. I might try it. Nope, I made it in and had no surveys waiting.

It was getting to the sign in page, but doing nothing after that. Until this morning, when it worked suddenly. I was finally able to sign in after a dozen attempts, I guess that's the secret :)

It was getting to the sign in page, but doing nothing after that. Until this morning, when it worked suddenly. I was finally able to sign in after a dozen attempts, I guess that's the secret :)

Yea sometimes you just have to keep trying at different times, to sign in. This happens to me when I'm trying to redeem my rewards. :?