IT related suvey sites

Elwood33

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has come across any good Information Technology survey sites? Currently, I get the odd one from Ipoll/Globaltestmarket but most of the time you won't qualify unless you are the decision maker for the company. I also tried Techsay and never got any surveys within a few months.

Thanks

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has come across any good Information Technology survey sites? Currently, I get the odd one from Ipoll/Globaltestmarket but most of the time you won't qualify unless you are the decision maker for the company. I also tried Techsay and never got any surveys within a few months.

Thanks

Univox has them all the time most of the time if your IT you should do well with them.................... :wink:

Well there's Test spin but right now I'm mad at them and wouldn't recommend them .They have always been slow about paying but lately it's been worse then ever.They still owe me for a survey ($1.00) taken back in Feb..Hey I have written many times asking for my money and they have replied so that's saying something .But it's the same old run around about them not getting their data back from the company to pay me.Plus wouldn't you know I have other surveys that have come up past due.Here was his last reply to me If you don't see credit within 4 weeks please contact me again and I will see about making sure your account is credited for the missing amounts, even if I have to do it manually.

Which put it at the end of June way to long to get credit for surveys.So no I cant recommend them.

However here's one that might interest you I haven't done anything for them in a long time because that sort thing doesn't interest me.But when I did do them I had no problems getting paid.here's a link

http://www.centercode.com/beta/become-a-tester/

www.techsay.com is Globaltestmarkets sister site. The Good news $10 per survey and $1 even if you don't qualify. The Bad news .. Very infrequent invites and $50 cash out threshold.. Esearch.com.. More frequent and expect between $4..7 per survey.. they pay per survey through paypal.