mysurvey rant

NFriday

Hi- I have been with mysurvey for a few years, but I have noticed in the last few months, that I don't always get points credited to my account right after I do a survey. It seems like at least 75% of the time I don't get the points I am owed Right now they want me to do a beverage survey that pays 400 points, but I don't want to do it if they are not going to give me the points. Anybody else had this problem? I have not contacted the company yet, but I just read the reviews on survey police, and apparently this is getting to be a common problem. I only need 220 points to receive $75 in Amazon certificates, but for the survey I did last night, and the one I just did I did not receive any points. It is getting frustrating. Once I get up to 8550 points, I am going to cash out, and not do any more surveys with them, but it seems like it is taking me forever to get that many points. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I have been with mysurvey for a few years, but I have noticed in the last few months, that I don't always get points credited to my account right after I do a survey. It seems like at least 75% of the time I don't get the points I am owed Right now they want me to do a beverage survey that pays 400 points, but I don't want to do it if they are not going to give me the points. Anybody else had this problem? I have not contacted the company yet, but I just read the reviews on survey police, and apparently this is getting to be a common problem. I only need 220 points to receive $75 in Amazon certificates, but for the survey I did last night, and the one I just did I did not receive any points. It is getting frustrating. Once I get up to 8550 points, I am going to cash out, and not do any more surveys with them, but it seems like it is taking me forever to get that many points. Thanks, Nancy

I know what you mean about frustrating but the most I have never gotten for a survey lately is 5 points.Maybe it's because I refuse to do most of their low paying surveys.Their pay scale is ridiculously slow.

So I have a few questions and a few suggestions

1.Why haven't you contacted them?Most times if I have ever had a problem they'll answer or I hound them until I get one.You need to write down survey numbers and how many points and tell them you haven't been paid.

2.I just went to the site the largest denomination you can get is $25 and that's at 2750 points -I mean why not go ahead and get 2 of those and then wait until you get the rest of the points and then quit.I did the math and all you need is 8,250 points to get 3 AGC.Are you in the States?I was wondering because you seem to have different numbers then I do.

3.I was asked to do the beverage survey and refused 400 points has a value of $2.75.To much work for so little pay.

4.Just a suggestion but do you have a Paypal account?I mean you could turn your points in for that.It's 2200 points for $20.

Hi- Yes I am in the states. I am sorry that I made a mistake. I have 8030 points right now. Maybe I will contact them. I would be willing to do the beverage survey to get me where I need to be to cash out, but I am concerned that I will not get the 400 points even though they tell me that I have completed the survey. I might start sending them an email every time I do not receive my points. Thanks for your help, Nancy

I do not have problems with them usually. I have seen it a couple of times that I don't get my points right away, but they will be in there the next time I log in. I usually get a situation where I am doing the survey and am at the end and giving them the usual data, married or not, etc., and then I get the "you were screened out or disqualified" message. I do go to them on those right away. But it doesn't happen that often.

Hi- I just started the beverage survey that gives you 400 points. For a week you have to list every beverage you consume including tap water, and where it is consumed, what brand of beverage it is and where it is purchased. You also have to tell them how much of that particular beverage you have consumed. Some of the info you can save, and insert it again. I did that with the coffee, but I don't know if this survey is worth it for just 400 points. BTW- I still did not get the points from the survey I did with them yesterday afternoon. Thanks, Nancy

Hi- I just realized that mysurvey thanks me for completing the survey, when I finish one, and I assume that they are going to award me points. They do not say that they are now going to award me X points for completing the survey like the other survey companies do. Apparently other people here are having the same problem I am. Problems started occurring with the company when they merged with another company. Thanks, Nancy

These people are getting on my last nerve. In the past month, I have received many, many survey from them, and when you click on the survey, you get "this survey will be up to 30 minutes and you will receive reward points." (or words to that effect). I refuse to do them without knowing HOW MANY points! You could be wasting a half hour for 5 points!

These people are getting on my last nerve. In the past month, I have received many, many survey from them, and when you click on the survey, you get "this survey will be up to 30 minutes and you will receive reward points." (or words to that effect). I refuse to do them without knowing HOW MANY points! You could be wasting a half hour for 5 points!

As soon as I see those I x out I refuse not to know the amount I will be paid.Who in their right mind goes to work without knowing how much they are to be paid?When they do that I think they are trying to scam me!

Hi- I just realized that mysurvey thanks me for completing the survey, when I finish one, and I assume that they are going to award me points. They do not say that they are now going to award me X points for completing the survey like the other survey companies do. Apparently other people here are having the same problem I am. Problems started occurring with the company when they merged with another company. Thanks, Nancy

The merger was with Lightspeed and that was 2 to 3 years ago.Yes after the merger things went downhill fast.Plus they also have merged with GTM within the last oh I want to say year to a year in a half ago, almost the same payment scale.

Have you emailed them yet?You really should.It may take awhile but I bet you get your money.

I just got an email from them yesterday I think it was on this very subject. Actually I clicked on a survey to take and this thing pops up stating that they are trying to reward points right away but that they will reward them when the survey closes. And it might take up to 4 weeks. Did anyone else see this? I was kind of shocked because I thought I was going to get a survey to try.

I just got an email from them yesterday I think it was on this very subject. Actually I clicked on a survey to take and this thing pops up stating that they are trying to reward points right away but that they will reward them when the survey closes. And it might take up to 4 weeks. Did anyone else see this? I was kind of shocked because I thought I was going to get a survey to try.
I think I received something like that awhile ago but so far I have been getting my points right away that is when I don't DQ

I write them A $50.00 check which I have been waiting for for more than a month and this is the BS response I receive:

Your request has been solved, PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Thanks for your email and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. We are experiencing a backlog of emails and are trying our best to get through them all.

Hopefully your issue has been resolved.

If you are awaiting credit for a survey you have participated in, please allow 7-10 days for the credit to show up.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know.

Again, we apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Carol Adams

Director, Member Services

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PITIFUL AND DEMONSTRATES ZERO RESPECT FOR THEIR MEMBERS :twisted: