Any sites besides OO with instant payout?

bozeman

Just wondering. I did others in the past and it's just such a hassle waiting and waiting. I like to cash out right away. So far as i know only OO and Surveyspot have this option. (im talking about hitting a point barrier and then cashing out not just an instant credit after one survey)

Instant Amazon ok as well.

Thanks in advance.

For mysurvey.com you get the rewards immediately (i.e., they aren't 'pending' as with Valued Opinion or iPoll). But that is only if you complete the entire survey and don't get d/q'ed. The vast majority of surveys I take with them I rarely get to complete in order to get the points. So it will take awhile to accumulate enough points to cash out. They do have lots of different rewards though, PayPal, amazon, etc. It's been so long since I've cashed out, I'm not sure anymore, but I think the minimum points you need is 1100 and I think the average point value per survey is ~50. I tried to take one yesterday for 150, but of course never made it past the pre-screening section.

I think bozeman is asking for instant payment, not instant credit.

OpinionSquare pays Amazon usually within 15 to 30 minutes. You won't see a lot of surveys with them and it's not high paying in points but the surveys are easy and I think I have dq'd only once.

i-say isn't instant but they do have PayPal and it hits in around a 7 day time frame.

yeah QuickRewards at any amount.. i dropped them though once i realized they're basically just a routing system and i was noticing lower pay from them for the same surveys i got on the other panels.. the ones i did on QuickRewards would then prevent me from getting invites from the others for them.

yeah quickrewards at any amount.. i dropped them though once i realized they're basically just a routing system and i was noticing lower pay from them for the same surveys i got on the other panels.. the ones i did on quickrewards would then prevent me from getting invites from the others for them.

I think QuickRewards is similar (if not the same) as: SurveyEveryone. They are a routing survey site (which usually) I dislike. However, I recognized which routers are good on this site and they did update it since I was a member (then quit awhile back). I mean I quit then returned! :D

They pay either: .75 cents(opinion survey/quick rewards), $1 (global test market, which I avoid since I'm a member on that site) and $1.20 (samplicious). Even tho the .75 cents survey is low cash, it is always a nice survey/not too long.

They also reward you quick and with paypal or amazon

I cashed out today with GTM 2 amazons and got them right away.................... :D

Also Valuid Opinions today and got it right away......................... :D

• 7 months later...
yeah quickrewards at any amount.. i dropped them though once i realized they're basically just a routing system and i was noticing lower pay from them for the same surveys i got on the other panels.. the ones i did on quickrewards would then prevent me from getting invites from the others for them.

I signed up for QuickRewards, realized they were only a routing system also, cashed out successfully and tried to get them to stop sending me emails with no success. How did u drop them?

I think bozeman is asking for instant payment, not instant credit.

OpinionSquare pays Amazon usually within 15 to 30 minutes. You won't see a lot of surveys with them and it's not high paying in points but the surveys are easy and I think I have dq'd only once.

i-Say isn't instant but they do have PayPal and it hits in around a 7 day time frame.

i-Say's Amazon is within an hour of request IIRC. Thanks for the info on PayPal. Was wondering about that. MyView is fairly quick if you can find Amazon or Visa in stock which is a problem at times. Same day or next day if in stock.