Freeride must be desperate now.

theskyhunter

im pasting the entire email i get from this crook that i recieved 2day. things arent going to well i presume at Freeride since they crapped on me and everyone else. its long but i thought i just had to post it. at the end of the message is what kinda surprised me. the Google thing. mmmm.... :o:? sounds like a continuing scam going on. dont ya think :?:

"Your Ownership Shares

I’ve been reading a lot of emails asking me: “How can I make more money?”

I want you to make money. I want to make money, too. The idea behind Freeride.com is that if we all get together, we can improve our opportunities. It looks like it’s time to take one more step toward making this truly a team effort.

Become a part-owner of Freeride.com.

Today I’m inviting you to participate as an owner. You want more control over your life, and you want to make money so you have control. Take control now by taking ownership.

We’re all looking for ways to improve our opportunities and have more freedom. There are plenty of promises out there, but not many of them come through. Freeride.com was an incredible community of 50,000 users before the previous owners let it dwindle to just 2000. Now I’m working hard to make that number go up again, and as our community grows, our opportunities are growing, too.

Just like any Get Paid To (GPT) website, Freeride.com requires that you take action. There are plenty of simple ways to actively make more money on the site, but the real way to make money is to go farther and refer members. We all gain when new members join, but as a part-owner, your time investment will pay off much more quickly.

As an owner, every time Freeride.com makes money, you make money.

I know that we need more motivated members who work hard to bring in fresh referrals. When I asked a business associate what I should do, he joked and said that I should give members the opportunity to become owners. He was kidding, but I’m not. As an owner, you’ll be motivated in the ways that I’m motivated - and I will do what it takes to make Freeride.com and all members as successful as possible. There’s a lot of potential, but I can’t do it alone.

Earn money twice with referrals.

Referrals are already one of the best ways to earn money on Freeride.com. But as a part-owner, you’ll be ensuring that your referrals do double duty. Remember to login and get your unique referral url, so each referral is tracked and your earnings continue to add up. Each time your new referrals earn tokens, you earn them too.

We are giving 25% ownership of FreeRide.com to our members.

How will you benefit from ownership? The amount of extra tokens you will earn as a partner of FreeRide will be constantly changing, but it will always be based on a formula. Your total lifetime tokens earned will be divided by total lifetime tokens earned by all members and then multiplied by 25. That number will be your percentage of the 25% of the company that we are giving to our members.

For example, if your lifetime tokens earned was 1,000 and total tokens earned from all members was 10,000 then you would own 10% of the shares that we are giving away to our members. Thus, the more you earn in relation to everyone else, the more you will own of Freeride.com.

Have you heard about how Apple employees were given part-ownership, and now they’re millionaires? Many companies recognize how important it is to give employees the power of ownership, because it helps them to be invested and dedicated. And that investment and dedication leads to success for everyone involved. I want to see Freeride.com grow again to its former numbers, because the more members are involved, the more power we all have together.

Freeride.com can be a dominant player again in the GPT market.

But it’s not going to happen without a lot of work. I’m working hard to get the best opportunities for members, but we need more members. If you are a part-owner, it will be even more exciting to recruit new members. When you get excited and refer new members, we all benefit, which is why it makes sense for me to bring you in as a part-owner. Don’t forget that you will be earning a percentage of all earnings from the members that you refer, growing our community and getting rewarded for doing so.

The legal documents are already being drafted.

Things have to be legal and that is why I am having legal documents drafted so we make sure this is structured properly in accordance with the law. Within four weeks I’ll have all the legal documents completed. You’ll be able to review them online so you know that you’re getting just what I’m promising you today. You will be able to share in the earnings and eventual sale of Freeride.

I will also be setting up a forum so our online community can discuss what works best and how we all can benefit from a thriving Freeride.com. If you’d like to be a moderator on the forum, please let me know by filling out the contact form at Freeride.com. Please do not reply to this email.

Become an owner - Use Freeride.com today!

Become an owner. Share in the earnings. Share in the profits if Freeride.com is sold (hopefully to Google). I’ll be doing everything in my power to make Freeride.com the most attractive GPT site, both to companies giving us earning opportunities and to potential new members. Your job as an owner will be to go out and find those new members and, of course, use the site.

If we work together, we can build up Freeride.com to be a ticket to financial independence for all owners.

Feel free to send comments, recommendations, and questions through the contact form at Freeride.com. Eventually, we’ll do it all through the forum, once it’s live. In the meantime, there’s no reason not to go get your referral url and start sending out the referral requests and of course continue to use our site.

Once you login you will see a link on the member home page that will show your current ownership percentage. As you earn tokens this will automatically update.

Your a partner now so lets join forces and get Freeride.com to its full glory.

Please send comments via our contact form on our website."

sounds really fishy dont it?