Anyone here use ConsumerSay?

beavinator

Just wondering if anyone else here has used ConsumerSay. It's a site where they keep giving you points each month for every bank account or credit card account you have registered with them. Probably not the smartest thing I know, but I don't have any money for them to steal anyway, so I'm not that worried about it. They apparently are affiliated with mysurvey, as the primary redemption option for ConsumerSay points is to convert them to mysurvey points. Which brings me to why I ask: I recently attempted to convert 1500 points, after which I was redirected to a blank white page, no confirmation or anything. Logging back in confirmed that my points were gone, but they have not arrived at my mysurvey account yet. I attempted to inquire about this via ConsumerSay's contact form. Clicking submit does nothing but bring me back to the contact form with all fields still filled out, so I don't think my inquiry was even sent, and there is no other contact information for them anywhere. Does anyone have any advice?

I have no idea, but your right, I wouldn't have signed on.I don't ever give out bank account and or credit card numbers to any survey company.Lord knows who 's looking at it and if they could steal your identity.I wish you all the luck .Plus have you tried contacting mysurvey?I would even try by phone in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

consumer say is a legit company but when I had a similar issue it was resolved by contacting the CS of mysurvey. i dont have the information they sent me but they gave me better contact for consumersay.