I wish Opinion Outpost would delete these guys!

rtsl35

Ipsos isn't bad to me...Sometimes they have a boring survey or two but for the most part I find their surveys interesting and not overly long. Even when they're on the longer side I never notice because their surveys are designed well.

OTX/Opinionshere has been getting slightly better but the formatting of their surveys is boring as are most of the topics.

OO could get rid of Nielsen but if you're a member of other panels the likelihood that you'd still see them is high. It seems they send out their surveys to most of the well-known panels.

opinionshere is the one I can do without. When I see it I just get out of it, close it out, unless it's on Myview and then I do it to get the 100 points.

Every time I see an Opinionshere survey I expect the worst. They have to be the worst or tied for worst with Nielsen.

Every time I see an Opinionshere survey I expect the worst. They have to be the worst or tied for worst with Nielsen.

What is the best way to opt out of these surveys without wasting time on the prelim and still be able to proceed to the next survey?

Opinion here is the absolute worst. Stay away.

They will have you complete and entire survey and then disqualify you at the end.

OO will rarely side with the customer either. I just got ruled against with them. I gave them another chance and it bit me in the butt.

What is the best way to opt out of these surveys without wasting time on the prelim and still be able to proceed to the next survey?

'accidentally' enter one digit for your age instead of two

'accidentally' enter one digit for your age instead of two

:D

When I get a survey I don't want, I close the survey tab and go back to my dashboard and click on 'take a survey'. The unwanted survey will remain in the 'started not completed' status in your survey/reward history, but you don't have to re-enter it.

For those who don't already know, Opinions Here is actually just a different name for OTX (I think they renamed themselves a several years ago after all the negative opinions). Opinions Here was then in turn acquired by Ipsos i-say like 2 years ago. That's why when you start a lot of Ipsos surveys they start with the typical OH/OTX questions.

If you want to disqualify yourself from a survey, the surest way is to say you work for a market research company when asked what type of company you work for. Almost every survey asks that demographic question.

If you want to disqualify yourself from a survey, the surest way is to say you work for a market research company when asked what type of company you work for. Almost every survey asks that demographic question.

This was going to by my "tip"...I do this or what avemaria mentioned, depending on which question comes first. For OO you just have to click out of the survey, but on other places like GTM you have to DQ yourself or they'll send you reminders to finish the survey.

• 2 weeks later...

Before it was called OTX, it was called Gozing. A long time ago they were the best most popular survey site. Once they became OTX it went downhill.