Watch Out for UnivoxCommunity

ManitouMan

Not too long ago, I joined www.univoxcommunity.com. I have been taking several online surveys through them towards a $25 Amazon gift card. This online survey site is sneaky, i.e. you can have, for example, 2460 points, and a few days later, you can check your balance, and have like 2405 points. It takes 2500 points to get a $25 Amazon gift card. It frustrates me. They just took away 55 points from me, and I believe they have taken points away from me, like a month ago. So, WARNING : If you join UnivoxCommunity, do NOT be surprised if they take points away from you. It is NOT right, especially after you complete surveys for them in good faith.

I finally got enough to cash out and I haven't taken one since. I just seem to be dq'd for most of them. Took me a while to get to 2500. Then it doesn't take the points away when I cash out. So it shows that I have 2605 points. Why don't they just take them off?

I have got to make 838 more points before I cash out for 4th time. I don't know how but I have 9162 points. I mean were did the 2 come from?? points are all in 5.................. :roll:

Not too long ago, I joined http://www.univoxcommunity.com. I have been taking several online surveys through them towards a $25 Amazon Gift Card. This online survey site is sneaky, i.e. you can have, for example, 2460 points, and a few days later, you can check your balance, and have like 2405 points. It takes 2500 points to get a $25 Amazon Gift Card. It frustrates me. They just took away 55 points from me, and I believe they have taken points away from me, like a month ago. So, WARNING : If you join UnivoxCommunity, do NOT be surprised if they take points away from you. It is NOT right, especially after you complete surveys for them in good faith.

You are so right...... :shock:

I just this morning put here that T had 9162 and now 60 points just disapered.............. :roll:

I have noticed also, that since I am close to redeeming points for a $25 Amazon Gift Code, all of a sudden, there are no surveys for me to take. I feel used. :?

Not too long ago, I joined http://www.univoxcommunity.com. I have been taking several online surveys through them towards a $25 Amazon Gift Card. This online survey site is sneaky, i.e. you can have, for example, 2460 points, and a few days later, you can check your balance, and have like 2405 points. It takes 2500 points to get a $25 Amazon Gift Card. It frustrates me. They just took away 55 points from me, and I believe they have taken points away from me, like a month ago. So, WARNING : If you join UnivoxCommunity, do NOT be surprised if they take points away from you. It is NOT right, especially after you complete surveys for them in good faith.

I emailed them twice lets see if they answer.............. :?

I wish there was a phone number to them................... :x

After 5 emails I got this responce (and I never did a 60 point survey)

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to share with you that the points added to your account after completing a survey are provisional points and are not confirmed points. Once the survey is fully completed at the clients end, the respondents who have completed the survey in its entirety are paid out. If a respondent has not completed the survey at clients end which may be your case, the result is deduction of points. We are sorry for that!

Please write to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

We appreciate and value your relationship with us.

Thanks,

Univox Community Team

• 2 months later...

WOO HOOOOOO....................... :D

I finally cashed out 4th time............................... :P

Took WAY too LONG to get enough points this time around.................. :?

Points disappearing, points not credited................................................... :shock:

I cashed out today for the second time, the first time was over a year ago. I noticed a couple of months ago they took 100 points from my account, I wrote them but never heard back, but lately iv'e been getting 10 points instead of 5 when I disqualify.

I saw the handwriting on the wall of this one just before I could cash out. Your points seem to "bounce " around and after cashing out, I got out. I am still getting invites from them, but I am not doing them. I will cleaning up my survey companies at the end of this month and deciding if I want to stay or go with some of them. GTM is another one I will be deleting, don't like them anymore either. Need replacements though. :|