Idea Shifters-doe sanyone know anything about them?

footfree

Do you know who they are?I got a survey to do with them but I don't remember signing up with them.They look like they have the same set up as My soap box.The survey says it was sent by Kathryn Oates.But I swear she was sending Survey Savvy surveys just the other day.I cleaned my "trash" so I cant even go back and look if that was the name or not.I tried to log on to the site but it didnt take any of my info so I think they are phising for people to sign up with them.Anyway I'm not really interested in doing surveys with companies who pay with gift cards.It's usually way to little points for the amount they charge for the gift cards.

Do you know who they are?I got a survey to do with them but I don't remember signing up with them.They look like they have the same set up as My soap box.The survey says it was sent by Kathryn Oates.But I swear she was sending survey savvy surveys just the other day.I cleaned my "trash" so I cant even go back and look if that was the name or not.I tried to log on to the site but it didnt take any of my info so I think they are phising for people to sign up with them.Anyway I'm not really interested in doing surveys with companies who pay with gift cards.It's usually way to little points for the amount they charge for the gift cards.

I do ideashifters and have cashed out 2ce for a $10.00 amazon................ :) Sometimes they are slow getting surveys............... :cry:

idea shifters is apart of the Socratic Forum site.

I like Socratic. I mean I dont get many surveys but they do pay.They aren't great but not the worse either.