i hate this when this happens! GRRR!!!....

theskyhunter

dont you just hate it when you answer the qualifying questions and then when they ask do you agree with the terms, disclosures and all that and you click yes "I AGREE" and then... then you get dq'd! :x what's up with that?

That is bad enough, but what about getting almost to the end of the survey, after 40 minutes, and then be poofed out to a screen saying you have been dq'd? I hate that more.

That is bad enough, but what about getting almost to the end of the survey, after 40 minutes, and then be poofed out to a screen saying you have been dq'd? I hate that more.

Happened to me yesterday--spent about 30 minutes answering questions, hit the 'next' arrow, then got a 404 error message. Kept trying to go back, then forward, but kept getting the same 404 error message. Re-entered the survey via my survey history (Opinion Outpost), got into the survey, but when I hit the 'next' arrow this time, instead of the error message, got the 'sorry, you're not qualified' message. Really? why not let me know, I dunno, maybe after I only completed 10-20% of the questions instead of 80-90%?

That is exactly what I got, the 404 error message. I basically did it and then I couldn't get back to it. Dang!! Just irritates me so much!