Opinion Outpost Survey Numbers

car9og

Am I seeing correctly? What happened to the survey numbers? How are we going to deal with problems or issues without survey numbers? :?: I just completed about 6 (mostly disqualified) surveys with no numbers. Has anyone else noticed?

I have basically booted these guys to the curb, I rarely do one for them. I am at $3.10 and wish I could give these to someone so I could close the account. I hadn't noticed the survey numbers.

That's odd. I can still see all of the survey numbers on the surveys I've tried. Maybe you should try contacting them about it.

Thanks for the replies everyone. However, the survey numbers I am speaking of are the ones that you see before you start the survey. They are appearing after I complete the survey. This is not good because if your are DQ for some odd reason and the survey is not appearing on your history, you have no way of sending in a question or complaint. I sent an email to customer support--Haven't heard anything yet. :?::?:

I just checked and I don't see the survey numbers either.

Thanks for the reply. Are you seeing the survey numbers after you complete the survey? When you start a survey, they give you the points, time, and survey number. However, the number is missing. :?::?:

I just checked and I don't see the survey numbers either.

Thanks for the reply. Are you seeing the survey numbers after you complete the survey? When you start a survey, they give you the points, time, and survey number. However, the number is missing. :?::?:

I have noticed that also.There is no survey number when I start the survey only if I complete it.

I haven't checked to see whether the survey number appears at the beginning but it doesn't have to be an issue anyway... Once you hit "Start Survey" the survey appears in your Survey History as "Started, not completed", along with the survey number, so you can just hit refresh on your Dashboard if you want the number in case something happens.